Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Getting back what was lost

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aimée was awaiting the return of her self-esteem so anxiously that she was more than a little shocked when she discovered that it didn't just reappear magically - she would have to work on that. True, she didn't think that she's worthless anymore, but the humiliation at the Invictus meeting was quite a mundane one and therefore not object to be changed by Samael, it seemed. But that would be made possible..

"Can you grant me influence among the mortals? Allies I can count on or just mere puppets to help me achieve what is rightfully mine?"

?

Samael thinks for a moment, then shakes your head. "I could probably provide you with that level of influence, but it is easier, and ultimately more effective, for me to grant you what you need to obtain such influence for yourself, using what I give you and the abilities of your kind.

"Instead, I offer you a manner so smooth and seductive as to provoke envy even in some of my kind. In exchange, you will find a beautiful mortal woman, one who has that which you desire - the respect of others, and respect for herself - and take her life, performing this sacrifice in my name. You will furthermore dedicate yourself completely to this task, engaging in no other tasks save the most inescapable and necessary until you have completed the sacrifice."

in game terms

"Do you agree to these terms?" Samael asks.

Sacrifice? Aimée thought about the cruelty of such an act, but only shortly. Worse was the fear that she might fail yet again at this task, but with Samael's gifts.. But I already had those gifts the last time! She dismissed her doubts and shifted in her chair, which made new waves of pain go though her lower body, completely cutting off her train of thought. "Yes," she hissed "I agree."

"So be it," Samael says.

Aimée feels a sensation of something pushing against, then into, her very soul. When this is over, she is aware that she has gained something, the gift Samael promised her... but that she has also lost something, a bit of herself.

cost

"Go now," he says. "Heal your body and walk out of here. One of my assistants will supply you with clothing." Samael gestures and the door opens out to the hallway.

Aimée is just now aware of how much a battering her body has taken during this ordeal.

She has taken 4 bashing damage from the needles and the earlier activities.

Aimée remembers the feeling of gaining something, but the other one was new to her; she felt worry and fear, but those feelings felt.. grayer, more faded somehow. Not that she cared, really. She was going to make better use of Samael's gift now. With a groan she lifted herself from that chair, her flesh aching but new confidence gained.

She could manage a meek "Thank you." before her shaking legs were carrying her out of the room. She would have to find a suitable target now, lest she had to go through this again.

Check

Aimée walks down the hallway and into the mist ahead, and when she emerges from the mist, she is on the upper level of Club Inferno, nude and aching - and the red door closed behind her.

A couple of the patrons approach her. Aimée recalls both men as two of those who had been the most rough with her.

"We want another round, bitch," one of them says. "Both of us, same time."

Why the hell did she think she had to submit to those pathetic lustlings? Sure, she would have to come back here by the end of the month, but right now she had to do something to feel better about herself and getting gang-banged again probably wasn't the best way to accomplish that.

Turning to the stronger looking one, Aimée tried to set the hierarchy straight again. "Please tell your friend that I'm not in the mood right now.."
    Entrancement

The guy's eyes glaze over, and as he stares at Aimée, his expression changes. Yes, the lust is there, and the desire, but there's more. She can tell in an instant that he would do just about anything she asked right now.

"You heard her, man," the guy says, turning to his friend. "How 'bout you and me, though? Want to go get something to eat?" He asks this hopefully, as if fearing she might say no.

Aimée smiled as she realized that her power had worked again. It felt good, so good that she actually considered taking that guy's offer.

But she had to pay the price for that gift, first. "I tell you what, chéri, you give me you number and I'll get back to you, okay? I'm awfully tired right now." Didn't Samael promise me some clothes? She looked for one of Samael's 'assistants' while she talked with those two men.

As if on cue, the devil-masked, tuxedoed bartender approaches, bringing Aimée an overcoat and a pair of red pumps. Not the world's most fashionable ensemble, and the pumps weren't quite her size, but it would cover her.

The man hands Aimée a business card. "The bottom number's my cell phone. Any time."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread