Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1412) Parliament of Prisci

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

The ability to hunt in the Rack, the night had taken an unexpected, but welcoming turn. Being told to attend Court wasn't a big deal to her, she hadn't missed one except when we had left.

However, being able to give Tenancy to members of her Family was an interesting turn. It would require her to take some time and figure it out. She didn't doubt her Family's ability to follow orders and not break the Laws, but she would need to call a meeting.

When the Prince stood, she did as well. A curtsy was offered, "Thank you Your Grace. You have been most generous and shall not be disappointed." she replied with a bow of her head.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

PRE

"Thank you, Alder Prince Clark. May your evening be bloody," Josephine said in farewell to the Prince, adding her own voice to the chorus. She watched him depart, and then turned her attention to her fellow colleagues, a sable brow arching in subtle provocation of conversation.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave them a nod, and departed.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

P
    Peter Baldwin

Once the Prince had departed, Baldwin slowly rose, offering Sterling a half-smile of amusement.

"Lords and Ladies, eh?"

The smile split into a full on grin.

"Clan sobriquets have ceased to be gender-neutral, have they? The Hauntesses must be informed immediately."

What was a little good-natured ribbing between Prisci?

"I jest. How have you been, Priscus Sterling?"

PRE

"It would be polite," Josephine returned with an empty smile. "And I have been reasonably, well, Priscus Baldwin, though as we are among peers, I would encourage you to use my given name. It is what I prefer. Alas, I understand that if such is an uncomfortable request for you, I shall not press. How have you been, by the way? Have there been any that you've introduced your knife to, recently?"

PRE

Tracy let out a soft chuckle at the Haunt's jest. "Savage has always been a gender-neutral term," she commented, offering a little shrug. "I guess I won't be having any issues in that regard." With that, she offered Peter a quick, playful wink.

The petite Gangrel checked her phone, realizing she had other business to attend to. Now that the Prince had vacated the premises, it wouldn't be rude to take her leave. "If you will excuse me, I have some family matters I must deal with," she said to her fellow Prisci, offering a polite nod. "But before I leave, I just wish to express that if any of you find yourselves having an issue with a member of my Clan, please do not hesitate to bring it to my attention." It seemed an appropriate way of handling things as far as she was concerned.

"I look forward to working with all of you in future evenings. But for now, I must take my leave," she added, offering the other Kindred a polite smile before turning to leave. "Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Unless stopped, Tracy will exit the scene

7. Likes Cayce, West liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

Tracy was on her way out. Baldwin was engaged in conversation with Josephine. That left Daniella Sage . The Daeva strolled over to the Mekhet. He greeted her with a smile, "It's been quite a while since we last spoke. How have you been?"

P
    Peter Baldwin

So the Lance wanted to be called by her first name?

"My apologies, but in my Covenant, there are certain... connotations to the use of a first name - so, unless you like the notion of everyone in the Invictus thinking that you and I are being very naughty vampires..." He smirked bawdily. "What a scandal!"

Baldwin gave a casual shrug at her last. "At any rate, I'm well enough," he said, giving a regretful frown. "Sadly, nobody's required a stabbing lately. I'm going to do my year-end count and paperwork here shortly. Maybe I'll have the opportunity to squeeze Nefertiti Khan in before the New Year's Eve parties downtown?"

You know, like office paperwork. Nobody needed photocopies lately. He'd do some more later.

"Good evening, Priscus Burns."

PRE

"Why would I mind?" Josephine returned, her smile turning amused. "We are, precisely what you said, vampires. Sin is our business. Nay, more than our business, so what shame is there in such connotations? Certainly, I would find none. It is you who I was most concerned for. As you say, it is in your covenant that such connotations run rampant."

Her shoulders lifted in a shrug that her clothing disjointed from the rest of her body. "And I suppose it is fortunate that there haven't been any occasions which have required more work for you, though I would agree that we should try to squeeze Khan into your quota before the year is out."

P
    Peter Baldwin

A bawdy smirk turned into a deep laugh. "I suppose one could classify my business as a little sinful, although first name connotations, oh, my..." the semi-human Knight quipped, that same smirk remaining on as he did up his coat. "You'll have to come along for the Khan resolution if you want to judge it for yourself, though. It will be a... lovely New Year's celebration. Ring in 2015 in style."

He nodded to the remaining Prisci, a slight twinkle in his eye that merely managed to stave off the smallest bit of the evil he eminated.

"Good evening, Prisci. Get home safe, and call me if there are any problems."

Peter Baldwin departs.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread