Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
Avis Calls Asp

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"The services we provide have nothing to do with that. That's for people obsessed with steps. Are you sure you're not one of those people? Because I think someone wearing the logo that you better be wearing would think of the logo before they would think of the steps," Avis returned, the twists in her doublespeak perhaps intentional, and perhaps not.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

A
    Asp

"Actually, sometimes, they really do have plenty to do with that. I'm not gonna stand here and argue with you about whether or not I should help people who need some help, Avis. And I'm not going to argue with you about whether you should, too. Come out. Hand out some rolls. You don't even have to feel good about it if you don't want to. See you there."

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"Salt, Asp. We're all about salt. Not rolls. Maybe the logo could be about rolls, but the club isn't."
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

A
    Asp

"Guess we've got different interpretations of how far Service goes. Anyway. It's a thing I do, and yes, I feel good about it. If people want it to be their thing too, they can come. If not, well, that's fine too. I'll be home by 1:30, in plenty of time to help Jack about the kitchen and stuff. It would be really nice if you joined us, but if you don't want to, no problem."

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

There was a pause. "I'll think about it. And thank you for explaining." Credit where credit was due. Hanging up had probably seemed like an attractive option to the Sentinel.

A
    Asp

"Cool. No problem, man. See you at the house in a bit?"

Avis
    Avis

Merits

PRE

"Yeah. I'll be around. Uh. Until then. Goodbye," Avis said before hanging up, a blossom forming in her mind.

A
    Asp

After Avis hung up, Asp just sort of stared at her phone for like twenty seconds before locking it and putting it away.

"Craaaaaaaaazaaaayyy..." she muttered to herself, starting up her car to drive to her errands.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread