Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(Night Lightning) Plan and deploy

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Richard is annoyed but makes no effort to show it, hes in no position to argue, all he can do is try to think through the problem and hopefully come up with a solution that wouldn't involve having to resort to using force. Thats when Konrads idea about bluffing made him realize that there was indeed a way to circumvent violence. "You might be onto something with that Konrad. Everyones got something they don't want any body to know about. If I go there and get to working on them for a few minutes I could probably have who ever we talk to spilling their guts. Shit, they might even know something about that book." Richard looks to Chris in anticipation, would this plan be suitable?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

OOC

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris looks at both Kindred in silence, for several seconds. They're not the kind of Kindred that he usually works with.

'You know what, I'm not going to decide what you guys should do. Since the plan is that I start searching the house immediately, yes? Obfuscated and well.' They should come up with whatever story or method they're comfortable with. And they didn't respond to his 'social influence' question, so he guesses they don't posses such abilities.

'The Saunders family does a lot of charity, and there are young kids. So I guess, if you want to get through the fence with a friendly story, you could say you're looking for people to play a part in a charity event that raises money for children's education in Africa.' He shrugs. 'But if you feel you have a better chance blackmailing them, please do.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

4. Likes Matamune liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Charity or Blackmail, wonder Konrad idly, having heard the suggestions from Richard and Chris. Both would be a risk, both would be a lie. The point would be to get their foot in the door for Chris to do what he does best.

"We'll do the charity story then," he says to Richard. "If that falls through we can always change tack. It won't work the other way around. Alright, so we heading there now? Might as well get this underway."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Seems like we're good to go!
    PS: I think Chris will take a prybar from Nox' toolkit
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

I'm good to go / PS: This doesn't really matter but I had intended for Richard to answer the question about disciplines posed by Chris. Something weird happened when I posted and it ended up double posting and cutting out the bottom. Like I said, it doesnt really change anything and we can continue as if Richard hand't answered at all. Just wanted to clear up Richards intent.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Good, we are ready to go. I will open a new scene tomorrow and let you guys at all the seemingly-innocent people

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread