Ended
Watch

E Squared (Emrys and Ermac)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    E
    Ermac

"Another Syndic to speak on behalf of the Free Council would be best." He nodded in acknowledgement of Emrys's statement. "If only it was that easy." The Obrimos shook his head before speaking. The man's voice hinted at deep-seated frustration. "I do not mean to deflect your statement. Right now," a momentary tick, a frown, deformed his lips. "It's just a lot is happening all at once and I don't wish to overwhelm any more than I already have. Ask me later once you've established yourself within the Consilium."

He paused, taking a moment to articulate his thoughts. A smile appeared on his face, "I believe you'll fit in perfectly. I am an adamant believer in empowering others. You definitely seem the type who will go onto accomplish greatness."

Emrys

PRE

Thanks." Emrys smiled to the Syndic, glad he made a positive first impression. "And thanks for meeting me. Sounds like there was a lot going on."

"I think I got all I need to know, was there anything else you wanted to ask me?" The Enchanter leaned forward in his chair, on the edge and ready to stand if there was nothing else.

He was sure a Syndic/Counselor had other shit to do.

I think we've reached a good stopping point unless there was something else you wanted to discuss? Either way thanks for the scene!

E
    Ermac

"That's about all I can dispense with for now. Go on and enjoy your night my friend." The Councilor concluded with a father-like tone, "Please do keep me posted on how you're settling in." He arose, "Tomorrow is always opportunity."

I'm good to end it here

Emrys

PRE

The two Libertines say their farewells and leave on good terms. Both excited for the upcoming assembly.

End Scene! Thanks for the 1-1 ES!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.