Watch
(BN14) Finn and Coco

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"As well?" Coco asked, planting her cane tip down and then turning in a sharp about-face to address the man with the oddly glowing horns, and a complexion to be jealous of (were she not herself, of course).

"If you were at the Fall Fair, fair Finn, then why did you not heed my request? It was so that we might have met and exchanged introductions, good Finn, and had you heeded the invitation you would not find yourself at such a disadvantage tonight," she upbraided him, tone more teasing than it was sharp. "But," she continued, the cast of her lips turning friendly once more, "alas, I suppose you might have been engaged on that fair day, and as you are trying to make amends, I should not be so harsh. So allow me to return your kindness and introduce myself. I am a woman of moderate wealth, and more than merely moderate taste. You may call me Coco, if you wish, but my name in full is Cosima Tascioni, Claviger of Spring. At your service," she informed him, making an elegant leg.

"And never address me as Miss Tascioni, for I never miss," she added with a wink, rising from the bow.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Ciara Maskelyne

Finn's eyes go a little wide as Coco goes through her full introduction; the Fairest not expecting the woman to be quite so... animated. It seemed the cane was only a fashion accessory. Oh, this one's going to be a handful...

He gives a playful shrug at the woman's words, spreading his hands in a motion of mock defensiveness. "Well, I would have loved to come over and say hello; but your invitation came about two ticks after I'd gotten myself knee-deep in conversation. And you know how those can go sometimes; you aren't engaged so much as enveloped by them. But, it seems you have nothing to worry about from me; I'm a man of no wealth, and I've often been told I have no taste; so it seems you've got the leg up on me there."

He gave his fellow Courtier a quick wink, listening as she introduced herself. "Right, we'll go with Coco then; less of a chance of me mangling that after a few pints. And tonight must be me lucky night, meeting a member of the chain of command already." As the woman goes into a bow, he returns the gesture; offering a polite bending from the waist. "You know, you're the first member of the Court.... what the devil?"

The man's attention is drawn away from the conversation as there's a bit of a kerfuffle at the buffet table...

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Aside from the light scolding, Coco seemed to be all genial smiles and verbose verbiage, and though that did not precisely change when Finn directed their attention to the strong-arming Malory Grey, it did take on a much different cast. A glint entered the Wasp's strangely faceted eyes, not unlike light sparking off steel, and her antennae suddenly picked themselves up, seeming to vibrate with their own source of energetic excitement.

"Dear Finn, I am not so much a member of the command, as you have phrased it, but I am, in all regards, one of the chains, those which protect the command like the sturdiest coat of mail. And, I think, in many cases, that such a coat must shelter those who are under the command, as well. And, hark, there mine eyes spy one of our own being accosted! Shall you stand by while such happens, fair Finn? I certainly shall not! If you wish to truly observe a Claviger in the midst of their duties, then please feel free to follow me," Coco offered, turning her eyes away from the kerfuffle just long enough to duck her head in a brief acknowledgement of Finn before she went charging off towards the Buffet Table.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Closed Thread