Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1411) Angel and Allison

THREADID
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison's eyes drift up to meet the voice. There was something off putting about the attractive figure before her, though it took Allison a few heart beats and a heightened sense to place her finger on it. While the woman did not dredge up any of the darker emotions Allison was so used to in this social arena, her complexion held every nuance of being a wolf among sheep and not a sheep itself.

Shadow maybe... Allison thought as she gave the woman a friendly smile. "Of course." Allison held out her hand, motioning for her to take up a vacant spot upon the couch.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Angel, I am Allison."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

A
    Angel Ducard

The lady haunt gives a nod of acceptance and sits on the couch with a poised movement. Once seated, her legs find comfort with a simple cross at the knees, right over left. “Well thank you, it is lovely to meet you as well.” Ms. Ducard smokily says after taking the adaptable Allison’s hand in the polite grip of a proper lady. Angel then smooths the skirt of her suit over her knee, her hands remain with interlaced fingers.

“I dare say, I am amazed by the environment that I find myself in.” The Gray Lady’s sultry eyes glance around the room before focusing on her conversation partner. “This domain certainly seems to have an abundance of beautiful. If you do not mind me asking, have you been in the domain long?” She asks.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I have been here for few years now." Allison let her eyes dance across the assembled as she regarded the beauty they possessed. "I find it rather enjoyable. There always seems to be things to get into..." She said with her eyes migrating back to the conversation.

"What brings you to Sacramento?"
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

A
    Angel Ducard

Angel follows Allison's eyes as they do their dance. "Like Trouble?" So purrs the sultry lips of the Noir Lady, her left eyebrow slightly raises giving a touch of interest to her question. Angel is wondering what exactly Allison ment by get into....

"As for what brings me here.” Angel thought for just a moment, a mere flicker of a second, “The last couple of years, I dare say, I have been a bit of a nomad. Here and there and back again.” She gives a wave of her right hand with each of the words; Here, there and back. As if she is a conductor of her own words. “I had heard that Sacramento was flourishing. So I felt I should at least come through on my travels and see if the rumors were true.” She paused for a moment, keeping her face forward at Allison but letting her eyes quickly look to a few of the kindred who stand out, “It seems that those rumors did not at all do the city justice…”

She put all of her focus back to the Lady in red, “It is a credit to your leadership. The last city I went through, their Elysia was in a abandoned building, they had standing guards and armed servants. It was not at all as… sophisticated as this.”

“A woman could get very comfortable here.” A thought, shared out loud, but a thought none the less. Turning back to the conversation at hand, “Has there been much excitement? Any issues with unsavories?”

A
    Angel Ducard

With the announcement completed, I turn back to my conversation partner and give her a slight smile that says, very interesting… no? But of course, on such a night, even more interesting things must whisper their way into my ears. But of course I would never purposefully eavesdrop on others conversation... I can't be held accountable if the words find their own way... can I?

The first thing I hear is "City leadership or perhaps the Nosferatu Priscus. I need to make the proper introductions." From a mister... Nolan Rhoads

Oh and even more so, something as delicious as , Lord Peter Baldwin, Whip of the Nosferatu. As said by David Regan, a self professed student of the Dragon.

Ooo and even more tantalizingly interesting comes from the terse lips of one Lord Peter Baldwin, a member of the esteemed First Estate. "The Priscus of our Family is Lady Hazelton of the First Estate." One, and in this case the one being me, must assume that the First Estate has a strong presence in this Domain, and by strong presence, I mean probably runs it... After all, Reeve instead of sheriff and the Prince is a Duke.

When they begin the talk of introductions it is more than apparent that the conversation that they are having is one that I need to insinuate myself into...

"Allison, do forgive me, but I couldn't help but overhear talk of my Priscus and Whip. Two people I cannot pass up the opportunity to meet. I look forward to talking to you again very soon. Thank you so much for making a girl feel welcome."

At this point I stand and turn to make my way over to join the conversation with @Edwin Bridges David Regan Peter Baldwin and the similarly new arrival @Nolan Rhoads. Wait till they get a load of me...

Leaving Conversation, 2 day rule. Sorry Whisper

Closed Thread