Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(Forever Kiss) A Long Kiss Goodnight

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    W
    Walker

"Yes, Yes. That block of flats in south sacremento. [PLACE] if I'm remembering correctly." He mentally aplauded at the elegance of the plan. Play to the poacher''s greed, incapacitate him, and dispose of two walking Masquerade breaches all at once. "Perhaps we should prepare the feild in advance before we lay out the bait. Our duo seems to be skilled at escaping from sticky situations, a few well placed 'concerned citizens' could prove to be useful. Though..." He said, removing his wallet and quickly checking its contents. Satisfied with it's exorbitance, he returned it to his brest pocket and resumed. "...I feel that in this case the sanguine voice may not be our best bet. We're going to have enough hassle disposing of our pair without having to deal with anyone feeling particularly stubborn tonight."

PRE

Michael nods, absorbing the new information. The two Ventrue seem to have figured things out on their own. He addresses Ashley first.

"Your hope, then, is that these two will lure in at least one of the culprits." He eyes the large man. "Then use any available resources to make sure another lengthy chase won't be necessary." For me, anyways. Michael levels his eyes with Ashley once more at her question. He doesn't speak for half a moment. Will she, also, make assumptions about my Clan? His answer, however, contains no malice.

"That isn't one of my talents. I'm more capable of reconnaissance and speed through my gifts." The word 'speed' hangs bitter on Michael's tongue. He knows he could have caught the female poacher if he hadn't been worried about witnesses. He looks to Harlod once more.

"What do you propose, then? Paying for outside assistance to set the trap?" Michael rubs at his chin. It could work.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley rested her elbow upon the door as she propped her head in hand as she listened to both. After Michael finished his blurb, she straightened up for a moment as she glanced between them. She looked as if she was about to speak for a moment, then just tapped a ring against the tinted glass and glanced out the window.

"Look out the window and tell me what you see..." Streets, buildings, and people flashed in a blur as the limo sped past. "From the outside, looking in...there is only reflection. You will be able to see and feel them without them knowing..."

Ashley sprawled her arms across the back rest of the seat as she regarded the two once more. "While I would totally agree with prepping the field, we know relatively little about the field to begin with. We just have a generalization of where this individual fled and doing any sort of prep work may ruin our element of surprise."

Ashley's hand lifted from the back rest as she tapped her ring against the privacy screen. It took a moment before it cracked, lowering slightly. "South Sac...[PLACE]." With directions given, it raised back up.

"I am down for whatever, though..." Ashley glanced between them knowing that if worse came to worse she could get them to drag some poor souls into damnation so that they have a couple of poachers to present to the powers that be.

That, though, would take more prep work then Ashley was willing to fuck with tonight...
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

4. Likes West, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Almost a week.

Social Combat

W
    Walker

"Implying he have it at the moment. They would have to be utterly moronic not to realise that they are being hunted." He gestured out of the window to the streets flashing by. "If they had any sense they would be battening down the hatches and hoping that we don't find them. They must know what is going to happen to them if they get caught." He looked out of the window, watching the sodium blurs of the streetlights flash past as he considered their destination. "If they've been doing what it looks like what they've been doing, and hocking their vitae for a quick buck, we're probably going to find a lot of thralls there, and if we're lucky and they are as stupid as they look, they'll have stashed their money with them. Drug money still looks like drug money even if nobody knows what the drug is. All in all, this could be a very profitable venture. I suggest that you take the money, Michael. You'll need it now you're persona non grata amongst the Unconquered; might I propose that we divide their herd between us, Ashley. It's not like it's outside our capacities to provide a little forgetfulness if anyone gets vocal about the Masquerade."

PRE

Michael shrugs, noncommittally. She has a point. Considering what Michael knows of the culprits - which is to say 'next to nothing' - he doubts he would be able to properly set a trap for them. As the vehicle starts moving, the Shadow stares out the window. He still listens, intently, to the others. He just wants to watch the city pass by.

"So if we find their money, we find them. At least from an optimistic point of view. If we don't find them there, relieving them of their gains might make them more likely to come to us. Or skip town. Either way, I would appreciate the extra capitol. I have... projects." Michael's eyes track the myriad passers-by on the sidewalks as he speaks. He imagines it would look like a kaleidoscope or a time lapse if he could see their auras. "If we run into trouble with their ghouled lackeys and blood junkies I am well prepared to deal with them. I do some of my best work policing the kine. He pats the side of his ribs where he keeps his holstered pistol. Everyone has a purpose. Even if the local Unconquered don't recognize mine.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

A smile played on her lips, as Ashley considered everything. "We will just have to see what we turn up when we get there." Ashley's eyes flicked to Michael as the smile blossomed further. "I have projects..." She reiterated with a slight snicker and shake of her head, thoroughly tickled by the depths of mystery...

"Speaking of capacity." Ashley's eyes were pulled back to Harold. "Would you like to learn resistance to our smashing charm?"

Social Combat

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

BUMPing this one. Do you want me to close this one off for the time being Travisc06489 Whisper ? A new scene can always be started later.

Yes, please close. Michael is in torp.
    Daeva | Unaligned | BP • |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP ¾

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread