Ended
Watch

1411 - Asp, Miach and Sylvan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    C_Lloyd

Sylvan frowned slightly at her suggestion to get a gun. Surely there had to be other options? Sylvan wasn't particularly keen on weapons of that nature, but if that was her price, so be it. Either he would pay it and have the opportunity he wanted, or he would not and be no better off than where he started.

"Thanks for the chat, and the opportunity Asp." Sylvan recovered from his brief jaunt into disdain and smiled brightly at the arrow as he pulled out his phone and texted her his number. "I'll let you get to it then. Take care!"

Sylvan began toward the door but stopped to wait for his fellow Mystagogue.

Miach

PRE

Not so long ago, Miach would still have recoiled at the prospect of being patted. Thankfully, he had been making steady progress, to the point when he could let people touch him without any second thoughts. He even smiled as the young woman tried to assuage them. "I will think about getting gun-training, then. I really will." he said with a firm nod to emphasize the intent.

The Enchanter then took the Sentinel's number, and carefully filed it in a wallet while smiling. "Thank you, it is appreciated."

"Please don't let us deter you from your work, indeed. And we are always happy to help likewise, jsut so you know. Take care !" he said, joining Sylvan's parting words, and then quickly going after his fellow mystagogue.

End Scene, and back to Main Thread ?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread