Ended
Watch

Hog Hunting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Emma French

PRE

Emma's red jeep was parked at the west gate of the nature preserve. She was wearing all black tonight. Her hair was tied back. Not that it would matter after she turned to the mountain lion for the hunt. She hoped like hell the newbies would show on time. While she waited for others to show up she sat on the ground and did some yoga and meditating. With this group she would need twice her normal patience. But she was determined to lead by example and teach the others that gangrel did not mean all the negative crap other clans thought of them. Being gangrel meant loyalty, strength, nurturing, and all the basic survival instincts that were both necessary and desired. She stretched and bent while running mental calming exercises. She breathed in the sweet night air slowly. Tonight would feel so good to run free and to kill. She would need to remind the group they were mostly trying to move the hogs west.

2. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

An owl hoots idly into the night air. It is a clear night, as most nights are in California with the moon waning to half, giving a dim illuminance to the terrain. Outside the city there is no haze of diffused light in the sky allowing the stars to shine through the atmosphere more clearly. The woods are not too thick. The hills are not too high. Brooks, streams, and creeks slice through the terrain like dark claw marks raked into the ground. Farmland and tall grass dominate the area with patches of woodlands dotting the horizon.

Konrad walks along the side roads and dirt paths that take him deeper into the wilderness. He wears a newly bought camouflage ensemble of greens and browns over a pair of boots made for rough terrain. It feels different if not a bit nostalgic, like when his father took him hunting back when he was a mortal boy. The memory feels foreign, however, as if it belongs to someone else. He's used to hunting in cities for most of his years after, save for the times he needed to travel.

A domesticated Gangrel? Time to unleash the wild again. In the woods there are no crime bosses, cash, or authority. The only authority is survival. Predator and prey, the true nature of a Kindred giving in to the Beast.

This is a good time for you new folks to prove what you are made of, his memory echoes the words of Emma French, the new Whip for their Clan. Success is important. It would determine status, a pecking order that Konrad does not want to find himself at the bottom.

At his belt is a sheathed bowie knife, just as useful in utility as in goring a hog, should he come across one. But his role would be better defined in tracking and sneaking. Maybe even in trapping if it came to that. But he figures his family's Beasts would rather rend and tear than hook by snare.

Once he reaches the western gate, Konrad spies Emma sitting on the ground. Had she noticed him? His Beast urges him to pounce on the unsuspecting Savage while she is unawares. Konrad chides the reckless urges and takes a seat himself some feet away, allowing Emma to finish whatever it is she is doing without disturbing her. The Whip is getting her head in the game, so he aught to as well.

R
    Rantifusa

Some minutes after Konrad arrives, the sound of a bike breaks the silence of the area where they are. Bobcat parks near the jeep, and waits there sitting on the bike. The times he hunted in a group in the past was to hunt other vampires, hogs shouldn't be a big challenge, specially if there is no need to kill them, just to drive them away. He checks one more time if his gun is loaded and ready and checks the pocket where he keeps his knife. It's highly unlikely he is going to use any of them, but it's good to be prepared.

I only need to make the Hogs follow me. If I can do that, it's all good. thinks Bobcat while he checks if there is enough fuel in his bike.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but if it meant getting to know her Family, she was game. She spent some time cleaning her guns and filling each clip, as well as her spares with ammo.

A cab was called and she had it drop her off a couple miles from the meeting point. She really needed to look into getting a car, especially if she was going to stay here.

Walking towards the headlights, she unzipped her leather coat and tightened her pony tail. She still had the bleached out section. Her guns were secure in her leather shoulder holsters, which could be seen with her leather coat open.

She raises a hand,

“Ciao she says when she is close enough as her Beast reels up in fear. It was the weaker Beast here, and it wanted her to run, save them.

Emma French

PRE

Emma had her eyes closed when she felt a beast arrive. She focused for a moment then said, "Welcome, Konrad." She smiled with her eyes closed. "Why don't you relax and get yourself ready for the fun."

Emma felt a few others arrive. She felt Bobcat in the distance and decided to ignore him until he was closer. Then there was one beast who was unfamiliar. She opened her eyes and stood. "Hello, I'm Dr. Emma French, Whip of the Gangrels and Deputy of the Domain. And you must be Alessandra. Glad you could make it." Emma offered her hand in greeting, it was much better than sniffing butts. "Bobcat, Konrad, I would like you to meet Alessandra." Hopefully Bobcat would behave. If not then well she would make sure he knew what was expected from family.

R
    Rantifusa

Bobcat saw this unknown vampire, probably a Gangrel or she wouldn't be here, but she wasn't at the meeting. When Emma introduces her, Bobcat just answers saying "Hey, What's up?"
    This new vampire just woke the beast up and Bobcat felt as if his blood started to move inside him, but it was just his imagination. The beast keeps telling him that she is weak, an easy prey, but that cannot be trusted, the beast says the same about almost any vampire. After a meeting full of new gangrels, the anger caused from just one new vampire is easy to handle.
    Then, he notices Alessandra is carrying guns too, so he asks Emma. "Hey, about guns... is this place safe to use them? or it would draw too much attention? I have mine here, but I don't know the area"

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

How'd she... thinks Konrad as Emma says his name without opening her eyes. He sniffs himself, wondering if he were emitting some odor. Perhaps she knows the family members well enough to tell how familiar a Beast he is from the others. Whatever the case he doesn't ignore her greeting. "Yeah, hi, Whip French."

When the others arrive, Konrad glowers, feeling the rush of rage creep through his tense muscles. Bobcat he knows. The other he does not. There's something alluring about this prey that makes his urges twist to something more sinister before his senses regain control.

Konrad walks over after Emma introduces the woman, Konrad offering a hand for the traditional greeting. "Konrad Roth, didn't see you at the meeting. Just come into town?" That accent, so inviting...

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Ale looks to the offered hand and shrugs, sure, why not, and accepts it. She gives it a firm hand shake, “So which do you prefer? Dr French, Whip French,” which was kinda funny, “Or just Emma?” she asks, never know with some people.

The Savage turns to the others present, and the one with the aggressive presence spoke first,

“Bobcat? Ehi, not too much.” She replies. When he mentioned guns, her eyes immediately look down at her own, then back to Emma, who appeared to be in charge. “If mine are an issue, is there a safe place I can keep them? They are important and valuable to me.” Plus she was a damn good shot with them.

There was little hesitation this time at accepting the hand shake, “Konrad,” says the Italian, making sure she got it right. “And yes, I missed the incontro She replies. “Mi scusi, my native languge still sneaks in.” She says with a laugh.

“But just call me Ale, the rest is a mouth full.”

Emma French

PRE

"Everyone can call me Emma while we are on this hunt. In court or in front of others call me Deputy French. In Gangrel meetings call me Whip French. If you forget when to call me what, it is ok cause I'll remind you. Just don't fuck up in front of the Prince and don't fuck up on purpose to be sarcstic, cause I will know and will take the proper measures." Emma looked at each of them. "Guns are fine as long as we are responsible with them and only shoot to kill a hog. So no going off half cocked." She considered things for a moment, "With the title crap, if anyone has any questions about proper etiquette in court etc. Let me know." Emma figured she could have Daniella come teach a class in titles for their group if needed. "It looks like we are waiting on a few others. So for now check your guns or whatever else you need to do."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"I'll bet," replies Konrad to the jovial Ale. She seems in good spirits considering she's surrounded by unfamiliar Beasts out in the wilderness. Then again, she is packing, so that comes with a little bit of confidence.

After Emma clears a few things up with them about etiquette Konrad says to her, "That Notaku fella, Redfill, Blake, and the Priscus, right?" He counts out the members who said they'd be coming. "Or wait...Notaku never actually said he'd show. So that leaves us with seven or eight. Big hunting party. Think we might split this into two groups to cover more ground? Or are these things that hard to take down?" If it were too easy then none of them would get much enjoyment out of it. Mostly Konrad just wants to get a better idea of what they were in for and to pass the time gathering intel.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread