Watch

(1411) Thyrsus Meet

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Idun

PRE

OOC

Idun arrives wearing an windbreaker and comfortable shoes, and her purse with its usual items that are her gun, wallet, cell phone, and a couple of band-aids. She admires the setting of the meeting as she walks towards where the others were. As she draws near, she kind of expected to see more of her Path but all those gathered are those whom names she knows.

"Sorry if I'm late." She says apologetically to those gathered. "It's a nice spot for a meeting."

"Good to see you Animus. Striker. Glad to see you again Sylvan." She greets those gathered.

Life Shield casted at home has a potency of 1
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-24 15:19:32 Idun rolls 7 to Life + Gnosis + HS (10 Again) 3, 4, 3, 8, 1, 1, 3 1 success

- 1 Mana

T

As Animus' spoke Striker realised he hadn't shielded himself recently. Not wanting to draw attention he did so quietly and without chanting, adding his usual sight afterwards although it took him two attempts to make it stick.

As Idun approached he relaxed, relief flowing over him. "No worries Idun. I'm just glad you made it ay." He said to her smiling. Then he looked back to Sylvan with a slight frown "Sylvan here, who I just met, was just gonna tell us why he didn't want you here." he said simply wondering what reason the well presented shaman could have.

Sight and Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-25 06:12:06 Striker rolls 3 to Pulse of the Living World (Li+Gn) -1 (10 Again) 10, 3, 6, 7 1 success
    2014-11-25 06:11:47 Striker rolls 4 to Pulse of the Living World (Li+Gn) (10 Again) 6, 5, 2, 7 failure
    2014-11-25 06:11:32 Striker rolls 4 to Organic Resilience (Gn+Li) (10 Again) 1, 7, 8, 8 2 successes

T

Bump!

T

Striker looked at Sylvan wondering if the other Mage was going to explain himself at all. After an awkward silence he looked back to Idun and noticed her purse. It didn't look big enough to hold the Lex he'd seen waved around at the consilium.

"You didn't bring the Lex for us to look at did ya?" he accused Idun. He liked her, but was frustrating that she'd elected herself to the position and then done nothing with it. Nothing that Striker had seen anyway apart from sitting in judgement over him.

Without waiting for an answer the Australian strode back to his bike and muttered to himself loudly. "I don't know why I bloody well bothered." Swinging a leg over he rode away and out of the park.

Striker leaves the scene.
    With no-one posting and the scene limit just around the corner there's no point Striker being in this thread.

Idun

PRE

Idun looks over to Sylvan, curious as to what he wanted to discuss without herself presence. Not long after, Striker accuses her of not bringing the Lex for them to look and then leaves. She watches him walk away and sighs.

"Do either of you have anything to say?" She asks as she looks towards the other two.

I feel that it's my fault as I was late to this thread. Sorry Striker Teeramus

Idun

PRE

I think it's safe to say that this thread is closed as it's been about 5 days since the last post.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread