Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(BN14) Lucy and Sam

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    E
    ErlangShen

An invitation? That was pleasantly unexpected. The Lurker's smile exchanged its menacing quality for authenticity, "That sounds excellent. I will definitely set aside time for you."

"Before I forget..." Hain rummaged through his pockets pulled out a mobile phone, "Mind if I get your number?"

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'My number, yes of course.' She shrugs, it makes no sense to plan a meeting without being able to contact each other. She grabs her own phone, 'It is [insertsomethinglogic].' Then she waits for Sam to give his contact info.

'Anyway, I might want to put this cake on the table over there...' the Elemental looks at the whole gathering at the bonfire. That beautiful bonfire.

'And join the actual party.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

E
    ErlangShen

"Thank you," the Lurker replied as he entered her phone number. "Ordinarily I'd call to make it easy for confirmation," Hain glanced about, "Although I doubt any of us will get a signal out here." He chuckled at his own joke. "Mine is [digits]."

Looking down at the cake her hands, "That looks delicious," he complimented. "Do enjoy the bonfire. I'll be here, waiting to see who else takes the opportunity to notice the nightmare from Downton Abbey."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Lucy nods with a smile, 'Thanks,' although she doesn't see it as a joke.

Just another reason to stay out of the Hedge.

'Oh. Okay.' She sort of expected him to come as well, but it doesn't matter. She will now have an opportunity to meet even more people.

The Fireheart grins then, 'One suggestion though, if you don't want to get noticed, stand here with your eyes closed.' She's just teasing, obviously. And she has no idea what the nightmare of Downton Abbey is supposed to be, but if it's some sort of ghost monk he'll probably want to get noticed anyway, spread the word.

Anyhows.

Lucy gathers her stuff as she's about to leave. 'See you around then.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

E
    ErlangShen

The Jack O'Lantern laughed, "That would ruin the fun now, wouldn't it?" As the Fireheart set to walk back to the congregation, "Until we meet again, Lucy."

The Lurker returned into the concealment of the Hedge, awaiting the next potential Lost to notice his presence.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-11-21 07:00:19 Sam Hain rolls 7 to You can't see me (Dex + Stealth) (8 Again) 9, 4, 10, 2, 6, 8, 5, 1, 3, 8, 7 4 successes

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.