Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She accepts the piece of paper, Grazie.” She replies, tucking the paper away in her pocket. Yeah the dress had pockets, was kinda convenient. “I have no doubt she is a busy woman, I will make an appointment when she is able.”

As AJ talks about wanting to reside in the Barrens, a curious eyebrow is raised. While she could see the benefits of place with such a name, she preferred mixing and mingling with her dinner. Not to mention it helped her build new connections in the Domain.

When he asked why anyone would want to harm the Prince, she fought the urge to roll her eyes. It was the basic, primal need, power. If you wanted it, you had to take it, and why not take it from the most powerful? Well, at least if you felt you had the power to do it. Not that she had the desire to, but a life in crime had taught her many things.

Looking back to Tracy, “I have to thank you again Priscus for taking the time this evening. But I must depart, I now have to look into a new place to reside.” A wide smile appears as she offers a bow of respect. She couldn’t wait to get out of that bath tub. She then looks to AJ and extends a hand, “Good meeting you AJ, see you around.”

Unless stopped, Ale is exiting Court

PRE

Tracy listened to AJ as he spoke, slightly amused by his demeanor and easygoing nature. He almost seemed like the Gangrel version of Forest Gump. The thought brought a little smirk to the corner of her lips. "Yeah, you'd think most folks would just use common sense," she said in response to his words, shrugging nonchalantly. "Nevertheless, there are some Kindred that get power-hungry. Some are too ambitious, and try to rock the boat when it needs no rocking, ya know?" She offered the other Savage a quick wink after saying those words.

"In any case," she said to him. "If you are good with all that, then you may consider yourself Acknowledged." Her smile widened slightly after she spoke the words. "Don't fuck things up though. If you make me and the Clan look bad, then we'll have issues," she added after a brief pause. It was a friendly warning, not meant to be condescending in any way.

As Ale thanked her and excused herself, Tracy turned to the other woman. "No problem," she said in response to her show of gratitude. "I'm sure I'll be seeing you around." She offered the Italian Savage a final smile before the woman made her way away from them.

T
    Tre

I tip my hat to Ale as she makes her departure with a wink, “Ave a good day Ma’am, an op ta see ya round a bit more.”I turn my attention back to Tracy. “Common sense aint common. But then again good sense aint to common either.”
    I take a moment to look at my watch and back up to Tracy, “Seems ta be gettin rather early, an I got a lil bit of a drive ahead a me. Thank ya fur yur acknowledgements, an don worry. If I get ta fuckin up sumthin gotta be outa place or hell ‘s on ma heels again.” Another polite tip of the hat and a smile. “Was a pleasure ta meet ya Ma’am.”

AJ makes his exit if not stopped.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread