Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye scrambled around her apartment, making sure everything was in its place. Thankfully she had finished unpacking the few boxes she had, and thrift store runs had filled in the gaps. Pillows were rearranged and fluffed on the couches.

She double checked that she had drinks, coffee, beer and various juices, not sure which Pepper would prefer. The apple pie she had made, hey, she could cook, was on the counter cooling.

Pepper

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper checked the address on her phone then rang the buzzer. She wasn't sure if the Door was open... It was more polite to do it this way regardless.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The sound of the buzzer pulls her from her thoughts and she heads over to the door.

She opens it and a wide smile is offered to Pepper,

“Hey there! Thanks for coming over, come in.” She says as she steps back to allow Pepper to enter. “How’ve you been?” she asks, closing the door once she enters. When Pepper enters, a small, but clean kitchen is off to the left. The kitchen is open to the living room just beyond it.

“Can I get you something to drink? I got coffee, juice, beer, and water.”
    She offers.

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"I've been Awesome. You?" Pepper steps in, moving past the door and taking a look around. It was a bit more upscale than the barely-two-bedroom place that she and Mace shared, or well, the finishings were nicer, though the kitchen was smaller.

"What kinds of Juice do you have?" Tea would have been her preference, but that wasn't mentioned.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Not too bad. Just unpacking and trying to settle in. Though I didn’t have much to unpack, which was nice. Most of what you see are from thrift stores, with a little paint and slipcovers, thing look kinda new.” She was a little proud of being somewhat crafty and thrifty.

“Ummm,”
    she says opening the fridge, “Looks like some cran-grape, orange and apple.” She offers. "First time having someone here, so sorry about the choices.”

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"It's all good, I'll take Apple." She looked around to see if she should take off her shoes, then moved in to the living room. "You did a good job with it, it looks great." She sat, then watched Faye as she got the the refreshments. "How have you liked those comics I lent you? have you had a chance to read any of them?" She didn't want to outright ask why she was here - that was silly, and Faye would get to it eventually - but it'd be good to get to know what the other Acanthus liked. Might as well start with that.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

When she mentions the apple juice, Faye quickly gets a glass and fills it with the juice.

She follows behind Pepper into the living room and offers her the glass. “Thanks! I love thrift stores and revamping my finds.” Saving money was great!

Her long legs fold under her as she sits on one of the couches, “They’ve been great! I’ve been reading a few early in the morning when I can’t sleep actually.” She reached for a coffee cup that was already on the small coffee table. A careful sip was taken. “I was hoping you could recommend some more. I even dressed as Harly Quinn for Halloween.” She added with a laugh. “Guess I like the more dark ones.” She shrugs. “Though I’m def using the costume in a performance!” there were lots of uses for leather.

She then pauses, eyes drifting down. “I wanted to thank you again for coming over. Guess I was hoping to get some advice.” Her eyes move to Peppers, she hated asking for things, especially advice. But Pepper was successful in the community. “I’ve moved around so much that I’m really out of touch with politics and getting involved with the community. I’m looking to set down roots here, wasn’t sure at first, but the city and its people are growing on me.”

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper accepts the juice and takes a sip. "Yeah! There's... hmm. Harley's a pretty unique character... but you might like Angela, when her series starts? Or the Birds of Prey series." She shrugged, and made a mental note to dig some up. "I'd recommend 'I Kill Giants' but that's less darkly humorous and more crying." She might have to see.

Advice though? Pepper tilted her head with curiosity, the straightened when she heard what about. "Oh. Um. Wow. Of all the things I anticipated you asking about... Well, despite thinking that you seemed a little lost, I wasn't expecting it."

She took a breath, then leaned back in her seat. "Well... I started getting involved by setting to work on a problem. I well, I came in on a lot of messes, and like one of my namesakes, the thing I do best is cleaning up other's people's crap. So I started there. I had a leg up too, knowing Zodiac from Boston, and having my sister. But you're friendly with a lot of people now... So... Ask people things. Their opinions. Find out what they care about. Because Politics are really more about what the citizens want, or should be. And also, well, Find a Problem, Work on it, get help working on it, if you can."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She sips her coffee as she listens, “Angela you say? Birds of Prey, hmmm..” she says, “If you recommend them, count me in. They have been a great distraction.”

Shrug, “Guess you could say I’m a little lost. Trying to find my place among the community, I’m so used to only being in a city a couple months. So wanting to stay means I need to step up.”

Her nods as she intently listen, “So I need to do whatever I’m good at, and start contributing that way. I just want to make sure I am pulling my own weight, not only within the community, but our Cabal as well. Leading a solitary life doesn’t prepare you well for working with a group.” She says with a nervous laugh. “I’ve just seen your rise within the community and admired how you’ve done it. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not looking for a position or anything, only to not sit back and let everyone else do things. But you’ve given me some good starting points."

10. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper flashed a smile, and made a mental note to follow up with those comics. then gave a nod at Faye explaining why she wasn't used to getting into communities. "Yikes, I hope joining the cabal was one of your reasons for staying." It would have been really awkward if she had left after that.

"Have I really risen that far? I mean... I have, but, the community as a whole was a muddled mess without too much distinction, Stepping up while people are doing a lot of sitting down tends to distinguish you...." She shrugged.

"As for the Cabal... Resources. I think you and I are both good at getting them on a deal, but I want to focus on keeping everything good between the group, and keeping our Sanctums nice. If you can get the resources to do that, or use the money I've got to get what we need? That'd be awesome."

12. Likes Teeramus liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread