Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She never saw herself as having an advantage over Pepper. But when she mentioned Minority’s, she understood what she was getting at. “I seem to be doing a great job of putting my foot into my mouth here.” She said with a lopsided smile. “Guess I never saw myself as having an advantage over anyone, I’ve always seen others as equals. My parents told me and instilled in me that I wasn’t above or better than anyone else. But thank you for setting me straight, and giving me another point of view to consider.” Her eyes shift down for a moment.

“That is such a wonderful thing you and Mace have in each other.” She said honestly. “I don’t know her that well, but from the time I have spent with her, she seems like a great person.” She complimented. “But you do offer a great alternative view on the whole filling holes idea.”

She frowned at hearing Mace would pass, “I was actually hoping Mace would join. Perhaps there is something else we could do that Mace would enjoy?” she asked, wanting to get to know Mace better as well. “Hmmm..” she says, thinking, “What would you suggest?” she asked, “I want to get to know Mace and Nous better. Don’t get me wrong, I’d still love to hit the town one night, but I think it is more important to get to know others first.”

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"They aren't wrong, but that's like... the 101 lesson to that sort of thing. There's more to learn about it, including that, no matter what you personally believe, you're going to benefit from how society has built itself. Plus, things work in a way that means it's hard for people who do have those privileges to recognize them, so yeah, foot-in-mouth kinda happens. No big." She smiled, and her shoulders twitched up. She was pretty relieved by Faye's reaction, really. It could have been a lot worse in a thousand different ways.

Pepper nodded enthusiastically, and was about to suggest Faye spend more time with Mace, when the acrobat explained her reasons for wanting to go clubbing.

"That seems a little unfair to Animus, but I also want to do stuff with everyone.... Mace would go if it was set up as Cabal-bonding, though."

OOC

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye realized there was a lot she could learn from Pepper. “Anyone ever told you that you’re a wise woman?” she asks with a gentle smile. “You’ve made me look at things differently in this short time we’ve talked. And I know that prob sounds weird, but it’s true. I can be a little slow, flighty and dense at times.” She said with a laugh. Was it casue she was a blonde…or because of her Path…she would prob never know.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to exclude him.”
    She said with a frown as she shook her head, “I also want to do stuff with him…just not sure what. He seems like a great guy, it’s just been hard to get a read off him.”

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

"Wise as a character trait and not a synonym for Awakened? No, That'd be a first." Pepper laughed, and bit back her instinctive response to Faye's self-assessment. It was only a moment before she found the right words though. "I'll just have to remember to be a bit blunter when I'm trying to make a point like that." She smiled and took another sip of her drink.

"I.... got lucky when I first met him. I got a pretty good read from that. He's been through some kind of hell, though I don't know what. If you want to do something with him though, I'd say ask him if he knows about something. Ask him to teach you to fight, or maybe Life or Spirit or something."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs, “Blunt would be awesome!” she agreed, hoping Pepper didn’t think she was dumb or anything. “I try to be as blunt as I can without hurting feelings, but some are more sensitive than others. But don’t worry about that with me,” she said waving her hand, “I have thick skin.” Years of life on the road had hardened her. Seems everyone had an opinion of a woman traveling on her own and performing.

“Learning to defend myself could prove useful. And I have always been curious about Life, thanks for the ideas. I’ll give him a call and try to set something up.” Truth was, he made her nervous, but that was due to being unable to get a read off him. “Sucks to hear he’s been through something, I hope he is able to work through it. Personal hells can be hard to get out of. But hopefully with enough time and support, he can begin to heal whatever is haunting him.” She said.

OOC

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

OOC

"Yeah, No problem I can do that." Pepper nodded, and smiled.

"That's my hope too. Not just for him... but there's a few of us with some ghosts clinging around. Him more than the others, but I want my cabal to be healthy, mind and body. So that's something I'm going to work towards."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I agree, we should all work towards laying out past and demons to rest. And ask for help if we need it. But it is hard to actually reach out and seek that help. I sincerely hope he is able to overcome them, and that he asks for help if he needs it.” Sometimes Pride could stop someone from asking for help.

“I want to thank you for come over today and talking with me. You’ve opened my eyes to how I can step up, and shown me where some of my weaknesses are, I appreciate it.” Her smile was genuine. “But I hate to keep you, I’m sure you have a lot on you plate these days.”

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper grinned wide, finished off her juice and stood. She held her arms open - offering a hug goodbye. "I do like to keep busy when I can, yeah."

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She places her mug on the coffee table and stands as well. A warm smile appeared on her face at the offer of a hug, and she accepts, giving Pepper a gentle squeeze. “Just don’t forget to take some time for yourself.” She adds with a wink.

Good place to close?

Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Pepper

Nimbus

Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2