Watch

Science meets Art: Oh my undead heart

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Double post

Emma French

PRE

Emma smiled at his comment about being proud. She was, just so proud of the man he had become.

She quietly watched Richard as he prepared to tell his story. It was so hard for him. she could see that. To her his vulnerability was a precious gift to her. She had taken a chance and now he was. Being a woman in the 1800's hadn't been easy but she had a good husband. He knew she liked to have adventures just like he did. He had allowed her to learn to read and enjoy things in life. She had always thought that owning another human was just horrible. And a spirit such as his being caged was terrible. "I'm glad you made it out. You have so much to share with the world." She looked down for a moment. "I understand about the being drunk on blood part of your story. When I was in a southern state, can't remember which right now. It was either Georgia or South Carolina. I was held captive by a Daeva Prince. He used some kind of mind crap on me to keep me his love slave. I was a toy to be brought out to show off to his friends. 'Look what I have my very own Gangrel pet. Isn't she lovely.'" Emma's voice had a mocking quality to it. She then changed her tone to warm. "It was very difficult to deal with even after he let me go. I had allowed myself to be caught. I had no control over who I was. But even that did not compare to what you survived through. I think you are brave." And very handsome. She added in her head.

3. Likes Matamune, SoraLow liked this post

Richard grabs the half can of beer which he had previously set aside and chugged it. Not that it would do much to inebriate him, only the blood could do that, but still it was an easy way to force a break from the conversation, if only for a moment. He couldn't believe that he had just revealed the deepest secrete of his past, and what he couldn't believe even more was how much compassion she had for him. Even now, as he finally allowed his eyes to return to hers he could see the pain she felt for him. It now began to make even more sense why Richard had felt so drawn to her. They were kindred spirits with matching wounds.

A twinge of guilt poked at his sides when she tells him about the way a Daeva subdued and bound her to his blood, not from being associated with the clan that had robbed her of choice, but because he envied the Daeva Prince who was able to capture her. It was sickening after all, for someone like him to lust for such things. He perhaps more than anyone still walking the planet knew how valuable freedom was and how tormenting every waking moment without it could be and yet as he sat there, imagining her kneeling before him a heat unlike any he had experienced before engulfed him.

Once again, he tries to force the conversation forward to avoid hinting at the evil in his heart. He was Daeva which meant that by nature he was selfish, greedy, manipulative, lecherous. He prays that his humanity will remain triumphant and his self control stead fast. "Thank you Emma but no..surviving wasn't bravery. I did what I had to do. Bravery is us here, right now, allowing ourselves to be weak in front of each other." for this first time his voice is soft and faint, as if taking the first unlabored breath in years and he realizes in that instant that he isn't alone, that there is actually someone else in the world who cared for him even if only to feel sorry for his suffering. Before he can stop himself he says it "As long as you are here, within this domain. I will never leave again. I'm sick of being alone. "

5. Likes Matamune liked this post

Emma French

PRE

The music changed to a slow jazz tune. "Do you dance? Or should I say, would you care to dance with me?" She longed to touch him and to be held by him. Physical contact that didn't include fighting would be nice. Ok maybe more than nice. And she could use a break from the intense conversation. Perhaps intense contact would be a good change. She smiled at her thoughts. Then looked him in the eyes with her own green eyes sparkling.

The two of them share a moment in which their eyes remained locked, Richard smiles. He doesn't answer her, instead he swiftly rises from his seat and closes the distance between them. He stood next to her with his hand extended, inviting her into his arms. Richard can't ignore thoughts of her beauty. She was fiercely attractive with green eyes that seared him. An image of her in the green dress and a straw sun hat with a green flower resting on the brim. She stood there, smiling in the sunlight as it cascaded across her silken skin. For the first time Richard wished that his talent had been cultivated in painting so that he could keep that image forever. "I would love to"

Emma French

PRE

Emma kept her eyes on his as she accepted his hand. She stood slowly, savoring the feel on herhand in his. Beast tugged at her wantingto kill, and destroy him. She pushed thebeast back down. The effect was a feeling of butterflies in her belly. Her smile turned to a warm seductivesmile. Her eyes became dark andsmoldering. She glided into his arms, inhalinghis masculine aura. She wanted to tastehim. Her fangs ached as she fought tokeep them hidden. Her claws wanted torake down his perfect skin. Her feminineside wanted to rub her cheek against his chest, to have her hands trace everycurve of every muscle. She move in rhythm to the music in his arms.

Richard gripped her hand firmly as he brings her close into his arms, he places his right arm around her waist with his hand resting on her hip just above her firm bottom. The gentlemen in him allows him to go no further though that doesn't stop him from pulling her close so that he can feel her soft breast against his sculpted chest. As he sways his hips back and forth, leading the dance of romance, Richard tilts his head downwards, connecting his forehead with hers gently so that he can peer directly into the dark green eyes that seemed to bewitch his every desire. If he didn't know better he would swear that she were Daeva herself with the way her every move shattered his defenses. He was the Incubus, a self proclaimed master of temptation and yet here he was pining for the slightest touch.

What was this magic she possessed? How did a simple smile warm him in ways he hasn't felt since the sun. For now, neither of them spoke, instead they remained locked in each others arms while passionately staring into each others eyes. Richard runs his tongue slowly between thick brown lips before exposing elongated fangs that begged for a taste of her. He can't resist it any further, his better judgement told him to take things slowly, after all she had just reveled a damaging experience with guys just like him but he couldn't ignore the fact that those looks she shot him was turning him on.

In the end his lust proves to be to must to resist, without hesitating any further, Richard releases her hand only to place it gentle within her dark black hair. He gives her but a moment to decline, to show him any sign or signal that she didn't welcome his advance. If not, Richard brings his lips down and presses them light onto hers for list kiss. Meanwhile all he can imagine is sending everything her desk flying across the room and taking her right here right now.

10. Likes Psychangel, Brownlee liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma saw Richard lick his lips and she got a crooked little grin. As he was bringing his lips down she stretched closer to him. Then there was that fraction of a second before their lips toughed. She could smell his masculine pheromones mingling with her feminine ones. Her hand reached up to his face. Her body crushed against his. Their lips touched and melded into one. Soft hungry lips, the heat intensified almost beyond control. But she needed control. She slowly pulled herself back a little bit so she could see him. Her voice was husky with desire, "Holy Shit." She bit her lip but made sure she didn't draw blood. The smell of blood would drive them both over the top. She couldn't think with him that close and she was sure he hadn't used any blood magic or anything on her. She knew she shouldn't trust him but she couldn't remember why. Instead she reached up and kissed him again. "Yummy." Wow, her vocabulary was in serious need of modification. She let out a small groan of delight. He tasted like candy and she wanted more.

12. Likes SoraLow liked this post

Sorry for taking years. Been a rough week

Richard fought back a cocky grin at her reaction to their first kiss. He wanted to tell himself that he had just swept her off her feet in a matter of seconds but in truth the passion wasn't lost upon him, even he felt the weakness in his knees and the tingle across his skin. Richards fingers remain softly curled within her hair as he grants her the intermission she desired. While he waited for her to gather herself he returned to admiring her beauty, no, it was more than beauty, Emma was sexy. When she reunites him with her lips Richard offers his gratitude, using his own he slowly spreads her lips apart allowing his tongue to invade her mouth, her taste was intoxicating, he releases a low pleasureful growl. Richard slides his fingers out of her hair and moves both hands to her waist where he effortlessly lefts her up off her feet before sliding back down into his seat and resting her centered over his lap. From this position Richard begins planting kisses from his chin in line down to her neck. Periodically Richard would stumble, grazing her with his fangs but never enough to pierce the flesh. He leans his head back to peer up at her with both fangs exposed for her to see, "Open up baby, let me see them things" he said while rotating the edge of his tounge over the tip of one of his own fangs.

Emma French

PRE

Emma straddled Richard's lap. She focused some of her blood into her lips to make them fuller. Fangs grazed her neck sending chills of delight down her whole body. The tips of her claws skimmed his chest. When he started showing off his fangs, Emma almost giggled at him, boys and their fang measuring. However, he was most certainly not a boy. She allowed one fang to show as it sensually grazed her now full lower lip. She so wanted him in so many ways. But she didn't want him as a one night stand. She needed to find a way to stop this. To stop herself. She prided herself on control and she needed to exert some now.

She placed her hands on his chest. Oh my god his chest felt so good under her touch. She let her fingers explore for a moment. A little moan escaped. Damn this was a difficult thing to do. She leaned over and nibbled his ear. So yummy and her breasts crushed against him. She whispered, "We need to stop. I want more." Oh how she wanted more. More now, more later, so much time. That's it- They have so much time to explore and learn more. "I want to learn more about you." Inside she was cringing at what his reaction might be. It was taking a big chance trying to stop what they both wanted. But really, when has sex on a first date really lasted? Never in her experience or what she has witnessed.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread