Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(BN14) L'aire & Gregory

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sasha

When she saw the Lurkglider approach, she grinned softly. As he made his way to her and hunched, she wondered if she was as tall as Gregory made it seem or it was just the way he wanted to posture himself. Then the rhyming thing again. It was slightly endearing, she wondered why he did it. After the Whisperwisp’s recoil last time, she dare not ask about his poetics.

Nodding to the Gargoyle she held out a finger as she attempted to recant her own rhyme. “Of course I remember…. thee.” Pausing in thought, deep thought. Words were not her forte. “We admired…. Leaves…. that fell from the tree.” Her brows rose, and she smiled to see if he approved.

Pretty sure that sounded pitiful.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory does smile, a strange grin that contains something between mirth and malice. Though his eyes seem brighter in their regard of L'aire, he makes no comment of the rhyme she offers him. "Ah yes, the leaves, they were...lovely. Like the color of sunsets." Since there would likely be little time for conversation later, Gregory continues to speak with the Dancer.

"How fare you then since last we spoke? And what have you heard about this Symposium that brings us to Autumn's lair?" Just small talk for now it seems.

He does notice the greeting from the Twilit Page out to the general assembly, but does not feel obliged to return it.

S
    Sasha

Yeah, my poetry must be awful…

The Fairest left it at that. Nodding in agreement. “Embers of fire too. At least the brighter ones are a reminder.” Grinning, glancing to the bonfire set up tonight, then back to the Gargoyle.

“I’ve not done much recently that may be exciting outside the world of dance. This time of year is heavy with rehearsals for seasonal performances.” Singularly shrugging a shoulder. “How about you?” Smiling with sincere curiosity.

“No, I’ve not heard anything about what may happen. Other than be prepared or something. What have you heard?” Asking the Whisperwisp, he may be courtless, but its not like he couldn’t overhear things the Fairest may not have.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Ah yes, the fire, he realizes by L'aire's words. Like the torchlight...on the stone... Gregory lifts a hand to take off his hat and rub the side of his head as if soothing a headache.

"Rehearsals, eh? That be a fine thing by the sound of it. Would that I could see your performance, that would be a...pleasure." He could indulge in something like that perhaps, watching from afar. "As for me I be meeting with those mundane homeless that walk the streets. All knowledgeable, some troubled, some kind. It be a different sort of life, but I've no complaints for it yet. I've yet to enter Edna's to see if there be a place for me there. I believe the Autumn Queen does manage the estate? I may yet ask her on it tonight if there be time..."

"But tonight, I have heard there be some thing to do with Dreams. It may be some sort of oneiromancy lesson. Perhaps to keep an eye out for signs of the Gentry." He isn't one to pry into the Dreams of others, per say, but he has worked his own Dreams before...

S
    Sasha

“Well, I don’t perform during the holiday shows. Those are more so for children all the way up to some college students, and adults. I’m an instructor.” Although she would kill to dance again and have all the world watch her.

The Onyx’s eyes lit up slightly when he mentioned the homeless. “I’ve visited a shelter and soup kitchen in town. A little kindness goes a long way. I’m sure they appreciate the company.” It had been quite some time since she visited and spoke with a woman there. She wondered if the lady had moved on by now.

The Dancer’s state paused a moment, dreams were a scary and tricky thing. “I thought it was a slightly different type of symposium. Either way, I could stand to learn some things. I sort of was under the impression it was a different type of defense lesson. This too, would help in the future, I guess.” L’aire shrugged one shoulder, certain now that she was probably not dressed for whatever occasion this was. It didn’t matter, she hadn’t anyone to impress… anymore.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

A pained expression flickers over Gregory's features momentarily. "I...err, yes. I'm sure they do..." Does she misunderstand? Rather that they keep him company, those homeless wretches. Gregory goes not to offer charity but seeks to receive it as he relies on such things for comfort and sustenance. He hasn't felt shame such as he does now to be among the beggars and squatters of the city. But he hasn't the heart to clarify the fact to L'aire. He lowers his gaze to the ground as if in thought, but continues his dialogue.

"It is always best to be prepared, L'aire. A Dream defense would prove interesting. We will know soon enough." He fingers the hat in his hands uncomfortably, still dwelling on the matter of his homeless status. A thought occurs and he looks back up to her with more confidence. "Say, might I ask, you mentioned before that you knew of someone who could help me acquire identity. Your friend, be he here tonight that I might his favor?" An identity. A guard. Perhaps in time he would raise himself from squalor.

Daniel Leto
    Daniel

Mask: He looks to be late teens or early twenties with blonde hair and blue eyes. He has a kind face and an understanding look. When talking with him he is always engaged, nodding and giving indications he’s listening to you. His smiles have a melancholy to them, though.
    Mein: His eyes and hair turn black beneath the mask. His skin becomes paler as if drained of color, giving him the slight appearance of a marble grave statue. Two stumps with tattered black feathers grow from his shoulder blades. They can be seen pressing at the back of his shirt. The odd feather pokes through holes. Most striking though, is that he is slightly transparent in an otherworldly way. His mantle manifests as wisps of fog and mist.
    Status/Social

Presence: 2
    Freehold Status: 3
    Winter Mantle: 3
    Wyrd: 4
    Hidden Life: 1
    Rigid Mask
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Will/Health/Glamour

Willpower Max: 5

Health Max: 7

Glamour Max: 9/13
    Promises and Vows

Vow (Winter Freehold Commendation):
    Task: Fealty, Medial Alliance (Freeholders)
    Boon: Vassalage (+1 Clarity deg), Adroitness (+1 Empathy)
    Sanction: Medial Curse
    Duration: Year and a Day

Horn and Bone

Vow (Sharpened Horn and Bone):
    Task: Dreaming, Endeavor (stop nightmares)
    Boon: Adroitness (Empathy, Occult)
    Sanctions: Poisoning of Boon (Adroitness)
    Duration: Year and a Day

PRE

Daniel approached the pair of Lost. He caught the tail end of their conversation, which peaked his interest even more. Getting closer his Mantle becomes an ice fog as it interacts with the chill air surrounding L’aire.

“Excuse me,” he says with his signature peaceful smile “I think I saw you two at the Fallen Fair but I never got a chance to introduce myself. I’m Daniel Leto; Winter gravewight.”
    Darkling Gravewight | Winter Mantle ••• (Mist and Fog) | Glamour 9 / Willpower 4/5 (4 HotD) / Wyrd 4
    Rigid Mask / Hidden Life 1 / Winter Freehold Vow / Horn and Bone

S
    Sasha

Since the Gargoyle didn’t elaborate on that subject, L’aire let it be for now. She wanted to ask if she could go with and volunteer again, but when the other man came up upon them, she refrained. The Darkling’s Mantle gave her the sign he was of a like Court.

Asking the question, the Fairest quickly replied. “Oh, yes, Harvey.” Her violet eyes looked around for the ShadowSoul but didn’t see him. “I don’t see him here, but he’s usually at the Blue Note. I could go with you if you’d like.”

The Dancer grinned. “Pleased to meet you Daniel. I think I may have seen you there as well.” Truth be told, L’aire saw a lot of Lost that she wasn’t familiar with yet, hard to keep track. “I’m also of the Onyx Court. And I'm L'aire, or Sasha away from the Freehold.”

Looking to the Whisperwisp, she awaited for him to state his name. He seemed fragile for a Gargoyle given their other conversation.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

Gregory declines his head in greeting to the stranger and favors him with a smile. "Well met, Daniel Leto. I be Gregory, Courtless Gargoyle. I do recall you as well."

Before they move on to other conversation topics, Gregory speaks to L'aire regarding her offer. "That I would enjoy with certainty. The Blue Note then some night soon."

Turning back to Daniel, Gregory asks, "And what brings you to the Hollow of the Autumn Queen? Same as us I gather?"

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Finally settling on a group to mingle with, Milo approached with a smile.

"Mr. Leto." The Fairest said with a slight nod of his head to the Winter courtier before turning to the beauty and..... gargoyle?

'Huh. Yeti still takes the cake though.'

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure. My name is Milo Chernobog, Autumn's Fool of First Frost at your service." Milo's smile widened a bit for Laire, before he breaks his gaze with the Onyx courtier to meet Gregory's. "I trust the evening finds you well?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.