Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop waved his hand at @Pelican ( LoneRanger ), after the Consilium business was concluded.
    "So, are we set to go, Mr. Pelican, or do you still have other things to do?" he asked politely, while his hands played idly with his car keys.
    He was looking forward to this. He had never been to the particular location, that Pelican had suggested and finding new places was always good, especially when they had decent liquors.
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

L
    LoneRanger

while maintaining a calm and discreet face, my hand finds his way to the temple. A strange, controlled smile surfaces in my mouth. I am considering some stuff. So when Bishop talks to me, I am slightly taken by surprise.

"Eh, no. Yes, De Veres... The whiskey bar. Sure, uhm, it... is quite around here, in L street. Something like 5 minutes."

Then I put my hand scratching my chin.

"Better go soon... "

So I turn with slow and careful movement (it does seems to be a trademark of mine) with a kind smile, and tell to Bishop with a cherished tone and a friendly smile:

"So let's go; Be my guest."

So to the door. With calm, elegance and class. I open my right arm with an open hand as to offer precedence. I wait until Bishop moves, then I follow him.

No, it's not a retreat. The Consilium is closed.

Bishop

"Five minutes, huh? Sounds good, then I can leave my car here." Bishop smiles.
    When the man opened the door for him, he nodded in appreciation. "Thank you."
    Outside, Bishop took a deep breath. All things considered, this was anything but a dull evening. He just hoped, that having a quiet drink would actually be exactly that - a quiet drink and a conversation in peace. God knew, he had some issues to resolve.
    <I need to find a place for a Moros meeting, maybe this guy knows something appropriate.> he thought, while adjusting his jacket to the temperatures outside.
    It smelled like winter was coming.

L
    LoneRanger

"Dull evening... at all. Ah yes, wonder if all Consilium were like this.

I walk with hands in the back. What time is it? Before going out, I inform my guest with a friendly tone:

"Five minutes by car, twenty by feet. I don't mind a good walk.

Just before going out the place I further add the small detail of my Watchtower; a prudent look around, just to insure nobody is around.

"In case you are wondering, I'm of the Watchtower of the Lead Coin."

As they go out from the Bismarck, I appreciate the fresher weather. It has been a slightly warm summer. Just a bit. I offer with a kind smile and an open arm the direction toward L street.

Bishop

"Ah, I see. I am Bishop, of the same Path and member of Guardians. I suggest, we take my car then." Bishop replied. "Twenty minute walk at this temperatures won't do me any good."
    He produced his car keys and unlocked the old VW Beetle on both sides.
    "I hope you don't mind the noise. The engine compartment in the back is merely covered, so I suggest, we halt all conversation until we are there."

L
    LoneRanger

"Fair enough. Good car."

There is a note of distincitve pleasure in my words. Cool stuff. VW Beetle? Nuff said!

I wait until the car is opened and with studied slowness I enter it. Could it be the influence of my main Sphere? or is it the reverence for the car?

"when did I go there? Before flying to Cardiff, sure. .. ?t was me and who else? Ah yes."

Before Bishop starts the engine, I tell him the adress, adding the courtesy of a smile.

1521 L Street, please.

I suppose if Bishop needs directions, he'll inquire.

Bishop

Bishop nodded and started the engine. The cabin was flooded with the distinct rattle of the four cylinder two-stroke motor - it was not exactly unbearably loud, but enough to reduce every conversation into a shouting match. The car brought them to L-Street in seven minutes, mostly because the driver was handling it very carefully and displayed signs of not driving very often. But in its own time, it brought them, where they wanted to be.

Bishop parked close to the bar and got out.
    "Well, here we are. Sorry, I don't drive that much - still learning, I'm afraid. But this model is really easy on the wheel, so it forgives a lot." he said apologetically, before locking the door.
    "Lead the way."

L
    LoneRanger

Arrived.

I emerge from the car, after unlocking my belt. I have the courtesy to tell Bishop I did enjoy the car and the drive

One of the best and most succesful cars, it was a good drive. Beside, well, if I drove it would have been far worse."

Ah there it is.
    DeVere's Outisde
    http://planmygetaway.com/sites/defau...to/deveres.jpg
    De Vere's inside
    http://cbssacramento.files.wordpress...]De Vere&#39;s

As shown in the picture, there are small rooms where the guests can enjoy a bit more privacy.

I nod to Bishop when he asks for direction and I enter in the pub with a good, calm stride.

The pub isn't that chocke full and, by chanche, luck or fate, I spot an empty room. Striding calmly in there, and insuring the Guardian follows me, I tell him with calm and relaxed tone, once inside, while offering a seat with the an open hand:

"Their wishkey list is quite impressive. So what can I offer you, sir? Bourbon, Whiskey... "

Bishop

Bishop was astonished. He had not known this place - and he wished, he had. It was suited well for both get-togethers and business negotiations.
    "Well, whatever you will ask of me, I am indebted to you for showing me this place." he said, while taking in his surroundings.
    "I'll start of with a middle aged Scapa Scotch, fourteen years sounds good."
    Bishop leaned back, relaxed and made himself comfortable in his seat.
    <This is really nice. I should come her more often.>

L
    LoneRanger

I look at my guest a bit startled, for a split second. Then I wave my right hand, as in it's nothing, no problemo.

Wonder if Bishop from Sacramento. Oh anyway....

In a moment, sah. No ice, right?"

So I go out from the room, order the whiskey at the bar, pay and return back to the room; It wouldn't be wise to go on another trial for breaking the Precept of Secrecy. Again...

Back in the room I offer my guest his drink.

"Ah here they offer live Irish music gigs and if you are into sports, there are loads of Tv showing matches."

After the Guardian, I take my glass. Never tasted this whiskey. A toast won't hurt.

"cheers mate. For your Order."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread