Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1411) Daeva Clan

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma had scattered the invitations to the four winds. She knew their numbers, the members of her family, weren’t as large as they had been in the past but tonight they were celebrating unity and renewal. The Ravager knew that dark clouds loomed in the horizon even if most weren’t even aware of them. Unity was not an option, it was a necessity – renewal was the only way to ensure her grip on her family for what was coming.

The Priscus of the Succubus herself had taken charge of the preparations. Tonight the Lily was only accepting those with an invite, the lights were dim, the ceiling was dark and one could not actually see it, lost in the darkness that permeated it, only the briefly form of the stout columns that elevated it stood firmly in place, pale yellow.

In the center of the room there were six comfortable chairs of Victorian design in red velvet lining. There was a small mahogany tea table amidst with a small jar with a white and a red rose, there were cigars on display – expensive looking ones of dubious import and a single bottle of Krug champagne chilled inside an ice bucket, abandoned like the six crystal flutes whose glass played tricks with a little light.

The rest of the cigar bar seemed to be deserted.

On the background there was music, low and almost imperceptible.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

2. Likes Brownlee, West liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Right, I should have gotten a flat next door... Despite knowing she had no permissions to do so, the thought teased her mind despite protocol.

For as often as the Daeva had been to this establishment, she may as well have moved in the basement. It was a good thing she enjoyed the Lily for as often as she ended up there. She’d pulled up in her Nova, the smell of 273 intoxicating her on the drive. No matter what state of mind she had, the smell instantly put her in a good mood.

Vivian didn’t see any wardrobe requirements on the notice at the Elysia. She wore a simple green dress, just in case, accompanied by a set of gold satin gloves. The gloves matched her strappy heels and handbag, neatly in the crook of her arm. Her hair was a shade of red that evening while it flowed across her neck. She entered in a normal fashion, handing the invite to the doorman and proceeded inward, looking around at the changed decorum.

“Good evening Miss Star…” The Daeva’s voice raised slightly at the end, her head turned in slight, not entirely certain if they were free to speak as Kindred did. It may have been invite only, but who knows what Kine staff lurked about. She had been blushed in preparation since one never could be fully sure other than the Nox Underground.

“Oh I simply adore that chair!” Her gloved hand gestured strikingly to the Victorian piece. The Daeva was careful not to use her candid speech in front of the Succubus beauty before her. It didn't seem to bother Vivian that she may have been the first to arrive other than her Priscus.

-1 Vitae to blush... just in case.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Fr5jtSt05Hg/S8ux5gzAPlI/AAAAAAAAaF4/pj6Vy415sW8/s1600/Ashley.jpg[/ri]Allison handed over a twenty and slid out the back of the cab. She did a quick check, making sure she left nothing behind, before she closed the door. Allison's eyes scanned the building, as she took a moment to do a little mental prep-work for the shit storm of emotions she was about to feel. Drawing in a deep breath, she pressed forward to face the inevitable...

Past the velvet rope...

Past the bouncer...

Through the magical bookcase?

Allison knew Velma, but it did not change or diminish the feeling in the least...only made it familiar and more maneable... and the other Daeva, she had seen at Court, and felt much the same as she did when she first saw her. It was a feeling she hated to feel...and deep down she hated that she knew others felt the same about her....

"Heya!" Allison said with a wave of her hand. Part of her was glad she didn't turn into a raving lunatic, but it was still those desperate seconds it took to see whether the others followed suit or gave into their dark desires. Anticipation fucking sucked...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

5. Likes Brownlee liked this post

Richard arrives in a yellow cab right before the time listed on the invitation. He wonders exactly what went on at a clan meeting. Were they here to talk shop? Or was this more or less a social visit much like court attendance with a slightly more exclusive guest list. Either way he was sure to find out. On this night Richard chooses to dress down, selecting a simple white T-Shirt, though he chose one that fit him tightly enough to expose the bulging muscles which exposed signs of life of hard labor. Before entering, Richard takes precaution. He prepares himself to face ferocity with a smile. Taking a deep breath he lets the wonderful gift of blood fill him bringing life to his face, eyes, and lips. He was ready to see what the night had in store for him.

Richard steps inside and greets those who have arrived before him with a southern hello, "Howdy cousins, good to see ya"

-1 Vit - Activating Blush

7. Likes Brownlee liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

A black BMW eased into a parking spot at The Lily. Out stepped the Domain's only Toreador (to the best of his knowledge). Dressed in a pinstriped blue suit, Juan Cordoba's ever present smile appeared.

Stepping into The Lily, with the lighting set low, he surveyed the room's atmosphere. Intimate...I like it already. The Daeva entered the congregation. He held the presence of mind to maintain the Masquerade, just in case of staff that might wander in at the most inconvenient moment.

Right he was too. He was surrounded by prey. The Beast within clamored for satiation. It was "empty" as best as could see. Just bite down on whoever is closest. He would not submit to demonic temptations. Rational thought re-surged.

Naturally, priority went to the Priscus. "Miss Star, you're looking marvelous." Then onto Allison as she was the next most familiar of the Clan. "It is so good to see you Miss Black." Vivian's lovely face, "Miss York, welcome. I trust all is well." Then the fellow artist...and possibly more close Cousin. "Mister Black. I do hope to hear how your sculpting has been."

-1 Vitae for Blush.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The clan meeting hostess was standing waiting for her cousins to arrive.

Velma is wearing a red dress fit for her lite frame, on close inspection one could notice the quality of the fabrics and the design, Italian, handmade, expensive. The Succubus was wearing a few gold bracelets and a single large golden earring. The colors of her clan.

Before the other beasts came trickling in the Ravager steeled against the unwholesome depredations of the Beast.

”Miss York, please come in, welcome.” The sound of her red Coranzon Louboutins clicking in the floor demand attention, the Priscus was smiling and the tone of her honeyed voice was welcoming, her beast though demanded a fight.

Velma stood greeting the others as each arrived.

”Whip Black! It’s good to see you!” Whip Black… Velma couldn’t avoid the conspiratorial smile with Allison, some titles just weren’t meant to be said! A little bit more effort was put into calming her beast again, despite the familiar feeling one never grew accustomed to it.

”Mr. Black, please join us! And you as well Mister Garreta de Cordoba!” Velma nodded politely to both of them bidding them to join the small circle that was forming, inside though she felt her innards liquefy as soon as her eyes lay onto Cordoba. Fear.

”I don’t know if you have all met one another before, maybe before we seat and address tonight’s topics we can introduce one another.” Since they are all family.

“You all know me so I will pass the turn.”
    They were only a handful of them, it shouldn’t take long, Velma opened the palm of her hand for one of them to step forward and say something about him/herself and share it with all of them.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

10. Likes Whisper liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian’s Beast was more than stirring as she smiled through her teeth. Like the anxiety of someone’s heart racing… wait, what did that feel like anymore?

The promenade of the rest of the Clan strode in. Off to the Mr. Miss. Ms. Title thing again. Oh the horrors…

Yet, her smile was genuine to all those who walked in. No qualms for anyone or rivalry, she was still new…of sorts. “Thank you Priscus Star.” Now content in how to address the Songstress. Vivian acclimated herself with all the names. She had casually spoke to two of them the other gorgeous woman she’d only seen in passing at Elysia. At least she knew which Whip black was Whip Black.

Her eyes flickered around the room to the other Family members. Vivian stepped forward with a wide and cordial grin. “Good evening, lovely to meet you all. I’m Vivian York. I hail from Toronto and prior, Kensington.” Stepping back to her former spot amongst them all.

Suddenly, it felt like some estranged Miss Sacramento Pageant… or Mister, for that matter. There was a Whip and a Priscus already, so the Daeva was really curious to what topics were on the table.

Ooo, champagne…

Richard's beast forced hesitation and fear to creep into his soul. This was unlike being at court where there were so many others to curb the effects of superior beast. Here he felt more isolated, as if the entire room could smell the angst on him. He fought to keep his composure and remember that he had been in the presence of these beast before and made it out unscathed, nothing would happen, it was all in his head.

The dark skinned Daeva stepped forward to introduce himself formally, perhaps after exchanging pleasantries he would feel more welcomed in their presence. He nods his head at all in attendance before beginning. "My name is Richard Black and I'm from Chicago" for a moment he felt like he was at an AA meeting or something, "I've been here in Cali for going on two months so I'd say I am still quite the new blood. I am a sculptor and a boxer. If all goes well for me I hope to have my own studio here by the end of the year." Richard took a moment to search for anything that he could add though he didn't want to go off on too much of a personal tangent, this wasn't a contest after all.

Richard glances over at Mister Garreta de Cordoba, a man whom he had briefly conversed with at court and someone that he would undoubtedly be speaking with again in the near future.

13. Likes Whisper liked this post
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm..." Allison clasped her hands together, playfully feigning nervousness. "Let's see. I am Allison and I am an Alcoholic..." She bite her lip for a moment, as it became a smile. "Well...wrong sort of meeting..."

"I am a Gemini and I enjoy long walks on the beach, as my brother from another mother can attest." Allison motioned to Richard, sure that they all could see the resemblance. "On the real... From Miami... Been in Sacramento for years..." She gave a quick wave of her hand to all, new faces and old.

"If you don't have my number just hit me up before we go our seperate ways this evening..." Allison's eyes darted to the bottle.

Ooo, champagne…
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

15. Likes Matamune, Wod.Infant, West, Brownlee liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva grinned. Another artist in town. There was opportunity. Allison's joke warranted a small chuckle.

He introduced himself with pride, "Juan Garreta de Cordoba of the Invictus. I have been here for close to four months." A momentary pause for the crowd, "I am a patron of the arts. I have my own painting studio..." Indeed he was, both in occupation and a Patron by Blood. "I'm sure we'll all get along marvelously."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread