Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Rescuing Sabri

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Regina Pia

PRE

:regina:

Regina pulls the car up to the valet parking and heads inside without saying anything to the attendant. Each of her soft, determined steps elicits a faint jingling.

She heads into the Lobby, her eyes scanning for danger, her hands at her sides, ready to draw in an instant.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

As Regina arrives, Sabri stands waiting behind the reception and has a ledger in her hands, talking to her retainer and hotel manager, Vani. Upon seeing her friend enter, Sabri smiles wide in apparent relief behind her veil of crimson silk and walks over.

"My friend, Lady Regina, I am so glad you could come at such short notice." She gives her a bow of respect.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina curtsies, and sabri hears the chink of metal rings against each other.
    "It is my pleasure to serve Madam Sabri. What assistance can I provide?" Strange, she had expected a squad of Zweihanders attacking the hotel, but things were calm. tense, but calm. Perhaps the zweihanders were merely late.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

"Please, in my office, its less....open." Sabri begins to lead Regina to the stairs, which go down, and holds open the doors for her to follow. Taking her along a more scenic route to reach Sabri's inner Haven, almost as if showing the Councilor the layout, just in case. Reaching her office, Sabri enters a code into the door lock before twisting the handle and allowing Regina inside.

The office is quite spacious but is very precise with a number of bookcases with economics and business books on display and several cabinets for files and the like. A desk is against a wall with two chairs placed before it on one side, deliberately facing each other. Sabri lets the door shut behind them and sits with a weary sigh.

"Firstly, please let me apologise for my manners on the phone. I was rude and it was not necessary. I had a rare moment of panic and could only think of calling the one person I trust in this Gilded Cage of ours."

Regina Pia

PRE

"There was no harm in it, and so your apology is quite well accepted. Now, what can I help you with." Regina takes the seat offered. what was going on? very little made sense.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

"I shall not waste your time, my friend. I find myself in a bit of a pickle, and must leave the domain of Sacramento." Sabri puts it bluntly and lets it sink in.

Regina Pia

PRE

The orchestra tuned itself, harmony arising from discord. Aha.
    "I see. What can I do to help my friend?"

"Simply put, I would appreciate it if you could safeguard the Dhaka while I am self-exiled. It has grown steady and would be a shame to close down such a....fortuitus position this close to the Rack. Obviously, there would be a bit of work involved but the benefits far outweigh such things. "

Regina Pia

PRE

And back into Discord. Why was she leaving? it would be rude to ask. she would tell if she wanted to. Why me? Yes, that was good.
    "Of course Madam Sabri, I am honored to be given such a task. Although I must admit that I am uncertain as to why you have chosen me, as well as to what work will need doing to make this a success."

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

"Really, must you ask?" Sabri enquires before giving a little smile. "Its because in this entire city of baying Beasts and backstabbing bloodsuckers, you are the only one I trust and am honoured to call a friend. Also, I believe the Dhaka would be an asset to the First Estate and would loath it to fall within, say, Carthian hands. The Prince has already sold one hotel to Mr Pope, I would hate to see another in their grubby mitts."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread