Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
Two Shells in a Shell

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    M
    Mace

Mace nodded, and slipped the horse into her pocket. She'd do something with it, though she wasn't sure just what yet. Even if Avis was dismissing it, she felt guilty for her part in the whole thing. "I'll try that," she said. "Thanks, for listening." She offered the other Mage a smile, before pushing herself to her feet. "I've probably kept you long enough, and I have some thinking to do." She glanced at the door. "I think I can find my way out."

Sound like a good place to break?

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"I know you can. Still, I'll walk you," Avis replied, pushing herself to her feet. "And I appreciate you talking with me. I know it's not the thing you really want to do, ever, but ever since I've come to this city, I've never regretted it," the Warlock rambled, leading them out of the Sanctum...

Awesome scene!
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

M
    Mace

Mace nodded, and followed Avis out. Now if only she could remember which bus would get her home...

Thanks for a great Scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.