Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(PWF) Looking at the Order

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Miach

PRE

Worried by the lack of communication with his favorite Obrimos of late, Miach decided to chance it, and walked to the Free Council's HQ early in the morning, on the off-chance that he might find him. The Acanthus had a problem, a full-plate, and really needed a hand in this.

The doctor was unkempt, his eyes red, and his hands were slightly shaking. Night hours spent trying to save someone's skin, in both senses of the word, could do that to a man.

Ringing the bell, he waited, hoping that his luck wouldn't let him down.

E
    Ermac

Ermac had been on the look out for Reverb. The Syndic and a few other Obrimoi had apparently went missing lately. With all that was going on in the Consilium, Theurges that vanished from the face of the Fallen World was a worrying issue for him.

He heard the bell ring and walked to the door. Spotting a face that looked somewhat familiar, he cautiously opened the door. "Can I help you?"

Spells at Home

Miach

PRE

The door opened, and Miach heaved a sigh of relief. Someone ! Rev... No. It wasn't the friendly, well-known face of the Obrimos. Instead, it was the face of the guy - Ermac, right ? - who had ignored him at the Consilium.

The Acanthus had had a couple hours of sleep since the surgery, and felt like he could - perhaps - forgive the man. If he would offer him a sweet cappuccino, it would be easier, though.

"Hi. I'm Miach. Looking for Reverb, whose help I need. You a friend of his ?" if he were a Libertine, he might be able to give him pointers, at least.

E
    Ermac

At the mention of Reverb, Ermac's face went wide-eyed as looked at Miach. He certainly dropped the right name. "...we've met before..." he unconsciously said to the Awakened.

His gaze shifted over the tall man's shoulder. Just in case he happened to be followed. Sacramento was a veritable war zone and he was essentially on his own at this point.

The Obrimos held the door open, urging him inside. "Come in, come in." Hopefully this guy had something on the missing Theurges.

Ermac will lead Miac down to the VIP room within Byzantine. "Alright, you're Miac..." He cast a concerned glance to him, "What Path and Order?"

Miach

PRE

The Libertine's caution didn't escape Miach's notice, but he couldn't blame the man. In the same circumstances, he'd be wary too. The Acanthus silently slid in the familiar place, which felt strangely void without the rakish Obrimos, but otherwise refrained from talking yet.

"Enchanter. Mysta." was all he said to Ermac on their way to the VIP room. He'd disclose more then. Or not, depending on the man's own answers. The fire was weird enough to warrant further scrutiny, but it needed to be someone capable.

Fluke had been hanging around the HQ, hoping to have a chat with the Syndic. It had been a few weeks since he had seen Vincent, and the Acanthus was starting to get worried. Was it possible that the Obrimos had been investigating the Banisher issue and had fallen prey to their machinations? He really hoped that wasn't the case, but one could never be too sure. He was headed towards the VIP area, figuring that he would stop by Reverb's office and check to see if he was there.

However, instead of running into the Syndic, the Libertine bumped into Ermac and another mage he had not met. "Hey guys," he said in greeting, offering the pair a pleasant smile. "I don't think we've met." Fluke offered a hand out to Miach in greeting. "I'm Fluke."

cast before showing up
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-28 08:49:40 Fluke rolls 7 to Gnosis+Fate+HS to cast "The Sybil's Sight" (10 Again) 4, 4, 3, 6, 10, 5, 8, 2 2 successes
    2014-10-28 08:49:11 Fluke rolls 8 to Gnosis+Time+HS to cast "Temporal Dodge" (10 Again) 7, 6, 7, 3, 2, 3, 7, 9 1 success

E
    Ermac

It took him a moment to process what Miac had said. Mysta?...Mysta...gogue?...Mysterium. That checked out for now.

With Fluke's fortunate appearance, he relaxed slightly. "Alright, we're good," he smiled to the Acanthus. "I'm Ermac." He extended his hand to Miac, "Councilor of the Obrimos and member of the Free Council. Reverb...for lack of a better description...has vanished. I stopped in looking for him." Turning to his fellow Libertine, "I should correct that by saying, apparently both of us decided that on our own accord. Must've been Fate."

Looking back to Miac, unsure of his memories, "You look familiar. I feel like we met before?"

Miach

PRE

So there was someone else too ? Someone else, but not Reverb. Damn.

"Hiya. I'm Miach." the Medstar said, taking the hand of the carefree man in front of him. The news from Reverb only reinforced his own suspicions, but he owed it to the man to double-check. And what better way to do that than to bump his current suspicions onto someone else while he looked around.

"We have met. I was at the latest Consilium..." right next to you and Crowley... he thought, but didn't say it.

"I was really hoping to meet Rev. I've got a potential issue that someone of his Path..." or another Mighty, a Councilor for instance "would be very suited to deal with..."

E
    Ermac

"Sorry if I don't remember." Ermac withdrew his hand. "It was my first night as Councilor. Nervous doesn't even begin to describe how I was feeling at the beginning of that night."

"I haven't seen him in over a month." During that time several others of his Path had simply vanished as well. The Syndic had a problem that needed handling...duty called. "What can I help you with?"

Miach

PRE

"I guess so... congratulations on the job, by the way." the blonde doctor said genuinely. He didn't want one bit of the political arena, but someone needed to tackle it. Good for them.

The news that several of the Obrimoi had vanished, along with the matter of the Soul Jars and the Scelesti, was worrisome to say the least. Still, Reverb was resourceful, and a free spirit. For all he knew, he was roaming Cuba, going from party to party with a glass of Cuba Libre in hand... one could hope.

It didn't change the fact that Miach needed help, and Ermac could perhaps deliver. "Are you already aware of the event at the Wong Center, perchance ?" he asked to both men. "It's related to that."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread