Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 48
DISPLAYED
Idle Chatter

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    T

"Sounds good." Striker replied to Faye, giving her what he hoped was a knowing smile.

"Know what ya mean Crowley. We've got a nice place up in Folsom. Real relaxing ay. Don't know about study, learn more by doin' stuff myself." He said with a grin. "Sucks about your other group ay. Hope you find somethin' else." the shaman added sympathetically.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She quietly sipped her beer, content to listen to the guys. When Crowley mentioned a garden, she debated telling him about her groups. But was that supposed to be a secret? At least until they got recognized and got things off the ground.

“I hear you about needing a sanctuary to study in. They seem to be difficult to come by though, unless you know where to look.”

She sees the smile and smirks, taking another drink. Striker was fun.

“I sometimes learn best on my own, through trial and error. But there is something to be said for having other people there to help you. I’ve been on my own for so long that it’s weird to have others to call on for help.” Shrug. “But yeah, it sucks about your group. I’ll talk with my group and see if we can get a meeting setup or something.”

T

Striker nodded in agreement at Faye's words as they struck a chord with his own experiences.

"Yeah, you gotta be able to look after yourself ay. But finding people you can trust to have your back is real good too." He said taking before taking a long swig of beer.

The cool liquid slid down his throat and he could feel himself relax as the the atmosphere, alcohol and the excellent company worked together to put him at ease.

"I trust you guys." He said, looking between Crowley and Faye. "Pity we couldn't make or own group ay." he added with a shrug.

Bump Crowley

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Yeah. Shame that." Crowley agreed. He took a pull from his beer. "But... I guess you are all tied up with your other teams. So..." He sighed.

T

This is about to hit a month old and the conversation seems to be dropping off. Also considering the new scene limits coming up, do we want to fade out with the trio enjoying drinks into the evening?
    Faye Crowley

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

That'd be great...sorry I let the scene slide:( It has been a fun scene though, hope we can all get together again soon

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

I think we covered everything. Fade out

T

Awesome. Good scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread