Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Idle Chatter

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    T

Striker found himself at the Idle Hour once again. He took up a seat at a table in the corner again and drank his beer, quietly observing the room. There were a couple of burly blokes playing pool he thought he'd be able to take on if things came to blows. Not that he had anything against them, but in the Idle Hour you always had to be ready.

He hoped Crowley would be able to join him. Now that he had a regular job he'd be able to buy the generous mage a few rounds of drinks instead of having to watch every dollar.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley pads into the bar with his chains jingling and his boots clomping on the floor. Black jeans complemented by (yet another) black T advertising a Metal tour from yesteryear. Today he had added a bandana for an extra flourish. He didn't stop but moved directly to where the Arrow sat, with only a flicker of a glance to the men at the pool table.

An enigmatic smile, promising frantic mania, was stuck to his face.

"Striker, my man! Good to see you!"

He pulled up a seat.

T

"Crowley mate! Glad you could make it." The shaman replied boisterously, a massive grin splitting his face. "Whataya drinking?" He asked noticing his friends complete lack of beverage. "My shout." he said standing and waiting for the other mages reply.

He returned a minute later with the desired drink as well as another of his own beer.

"How ya been?" He asked dropping back into his chair before starting on his brew.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hahn Ice. Lets start with that! Been okay. Settling in and starting to build some contacts in the industry. Just feelin' things out, you know?"

He flopped into a seat and waited for the Aussie to return. The bottle's cap was popped with a quick, clean jerk and the rocker took a quick quaff.

"Ah! Hit the spot!"

The Acanthus waited for the Shaman to speak, turning his char so he had his back to the wall.

T

The Thyrsus took a swig of his beer as the Acanthus spoke. "The industry? You mean music ay? You playing again?" He replied before a thought entered his head. New Herald. Herald distribute information. Contacts = information. "Unless you're talkin' about your new offical position?" He added.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She remembered Striker mentioning the bar before, and decided to swing by and check it out. Maybe Luck would be on her side and she would run into the charming Arrow.

Casual, it was her thing. And today was no different, boyfriend style jeans torn at the knees were paired with a blue tank top, which matched her eyes. Weather was getting a little cooler, so she topped it off with her only leather coat, which was old and well-worn in.

Breezing into the bar, her blue eyes soon find Striker, and as luck would have it, Crowley was there too! Perfect!

A wide friendly smile is on her face as she approaches the table, “Hey there! You guys mind a third joining you?” she asked.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley didn't say anything.

He just grinned.

Turning to Striker he spoke quietly: "I'll pay for this, mate." He rose and moved toward Faye as she approached. "What would you like? I'll get it. You sit yourself down." He was grinning again.

9. Likes Orianna liked this post
    T

He heard her voice and the Australian's face was already alight with a surprised smile when he turned to see Faye approaching. How's she make jeans an' an old coat look that good then? The smile reached his eyes.

Striker wanted Faye to know she was welcome and actions speak louder than words. But Crowley was already up to get her a drink, and the seat was there for her already. The shaman settled for making room on the table for her drink by shifting his beer over an inch as he greeted her cheerfully "Yeah, grab a seat." Then his tone turned playful "What's a beautiful girl like you doin' in a bar like this?" he asked with a cheeky smile. Of course he was the one who'd recommended it, but he wasn't sure if she'd check it out or not.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She returns Crowleys grin, “Thanks! Ummm,” she says, thinking, “Whatever’s on tap would be great.”

Blue eyes look to Striker as she slides into a seat, “Well this nice guy recommended I check this place out.” She says with a wink. “And I’m always looking for a relaxing spot to get a good beer.” Her tone playful as well.

Shrugging out of her coat, “How have you guys been?” she asks.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley disappears and returns with a sweating glass, filled with something wet and alcoholic. He places it down before Faye and then sags dramatically back into his own seat. Back to the wall, he idly watches the men by the pool table before answering:

"Apart from loosing a study group and having... problems with my neighbours, I say just swell, you know? I can't complain. I mean - I got my foot back in the door. Not in a band yet... helped out a few times - covered for some people - but getting the word out. Back room stuff..."

He shrugged. After all, one could not say that one had been successful laying the ground work for a communication method involving band flyers and code in ancient Atlantean to placed in prominent places where mages of the Consilium might see them, and thus be made aware of local developments. That was all very hush hush using trusted underground printers and fringe dwellers who remembered who Crowley was.

"Still don't really have a day job, though, so its the pits."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread