Watch
(FF14) Artistic Conversations

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

A treasure, but not treasured. Crowned in flowers but not a flowering. A puzzle and an enigma with smoldering, shrewd, lambent eyes. Hair tumbles downwards following the slight motion of her head, tilting towards the ground while taking in the darting wasp. Then, there is the voice: addictive and heady; an opiate delivered by sound. “Coco! How lovely to see you! I noticed you earlier but the winds took me elsewhere.

Turning her attention back to Ava and Rick, Aaren studiously files away their answers. There isn't time to say anything else or inquire further, but their answers are a start and it is best to not keep the Dread Queen waiting.

A pleasure to meet you, Catherine.” Warmth suffuses the voice and a smile bursts onto Aaren's features. “Come, both of you, let's not crowd around Ava's table. You,” the Gandharva says turning her attention back to the Painted Lady, “are an Artist? Do you have a particular medium or do you do as you are inspired?
    "As you wish, Lady Aaren. I hardly need convincing from one such as you," Coco professed, her antennae giving a little bob as she followed the Searce away from Ava's table.

Once they had found a nice spot to speak in, the Claviger planted her cane in the ground and rested her hands upon its head, appearing quite at ease. Her smile became one of contentment rather than bubbling joy, and her attention turned to Catherine Brume , eager to here her answer.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

E
    Eris

Catherine trailed behind the Claviger and Searce as they travelled some small distance from the table. When Cosima planted her cane upon the auburn carpet with an audible crunch, she halted; pausing momentarily as she weighed her response to the aureate woman’s inquiry.

These are likely figures of some import, holding sway within the Antler Crown. Try to atleast maintain some semblance of dignity.

A deep and apprehensive breath followed this period of contemplation.

“Whilst I travel where inspiration takes me and employ what means I may, I find the greatest joy in the manipulation of pigment and canvas. What greater happiness is there than to bestow form and substance upon a dream, as the imagined becomes the perceived. Cosima intimated that you were a person of some influence within the creative sphere, do you too flirt with the depiction of fantasies?“

She anxiously awaited the statuesque woman's response, wondering what honeyed words might next drip from gilded lips.

C
    Casitive

Aaren's eyes travel the market, bouncing from one table to another as she comes to a stop at the little out of the way niche. A glitter of mirth finds its way to the Gandharva's eyes as she regards Catherine in a new way, following her revelation.

I find myself more a facilitator. I'm known in the creative spheres and can put you in touch with a patron or an artist or two.” A palpable shift happens and a question blossoms between them as the Fairest examines other. “I own a Gallery,” from her jacket pocket, comes a thin box, gold tone, and a former cigarette case. A small click follows, and from it, a card appears in Aaren's fingers.

The glittering Morning Glory sparkles in the light, the faintest scent of Vanilla following Aaren's wrist. “It's called 2046. I'd like to show the work of the Freehold, first and foremost, and put them in touch with people who might appreciate their work.” A pause, “Bring your portfolio and perhaps exhibit your work?

E
    Eris

Grinning, Catherine gratefully accepts the proffered card, though her expression falters at the Fairest mention of her portfolio. Her mind carries her back to the moment when her former sovereign cast her work upon the coals; lingering on the venomous grin which framed her feral features. A sad little sigh heralds Catherine's response.

“Alas my portfolio was... lost, shortly my departure from Chicago. Though my tools and sketchbook remain in my possession I have no completed works that I might presently present.”

She brightens as it occurs to her that she has cultivated more than a few subjects this night from which to begin anew. Her grin returns and a gleam suffuses her gaze as she begins to plan pieces portraying her new acquaintances.

“Though once I have laid my hands upon new materials I will soon be able to rectify this inconvenience. In a scant few weeks I should have a modest selection which an aesthete might appreciate, if that might prove acceptable.”

Catherine fervently hopes that her present inability to demonstrate her proficiency will not jeopardise the opportunity the golden woman offers.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Perhaps I might be able to help you acquire some of these materials," Coco ventured with a smile. "It is a worthy cause! Just as you said, lady Aaren, we must support the Freehold, foremost and first! Oh, I'm terribly excited about all this," she intimated, her grin ironically turning more sedate. "Never before have I been involved in such an artistic venture. It is enough to make one swoon, were one to favor such displays."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Closed Thread