Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Enthralling Encounter

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

As she spoke of power for the sake of acquiring more, Richard saw a ferocity in her eyes which wasn't present there before. It was like the look of a predator when finally catching up to the prey that had been limping for several yards, only to finally collapse and give way to a mightier creatures will to survive. From the way she spoke of society he knew that his requiem would never be the same. Soon he would Danse with purpose.

"I understand. The next time I call upon you I will have made ground with Mister Garreta de Cordoba. I would like to thank you for seeing me this evening....Velma" he said, trying her first name. So far every time he had ventured to call someone by their first name he had been promptly corrected. Once again, i dipped his foot in to test the waters. "Please, grant me your time again socially sometime and allow me to construct a bust in your likeness. Complimentary of course."

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Of course…” The Ravager’s smile remains fixed in her lips and eventually she stands.

”Now if you excuse me Richard, I have other matters that need my attention. Feel free to pass by any night.” Velma waits for Richard to excuse himself and if allowed goes back to manage her employees…

Let’s call it a night?
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

"Very well. Thank you for having me, I will be in touch" Richard lifts himself from the seat and gives Velma a courteous bow of his head before making his exit.

Sounds good to me

4. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Scene closed. Good scene!!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●