Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Getting the Munchies

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mariel feels very hungry and tired. And she's still all torn up from her time with Michael in Samael's secret upstairs back room. Gotta heal myself so I'm pretty again. She waves at Michael to follow them.

Someone should really start a catering business in this town, she tells Alastair as they take off in Mariel's little 2-seater BMW Z3. Let's go to the Asylum. I've had good luck there.

Mariel calls ahead to book a room at her favorite downtown hotel, the Citizen. Knowing how shy Alastair is, she gets one room with 2 beds. She doesn't want to be caught out too late, and she can't rely on Michael's offer to share his haven.

If we can, I'm going to see where Michael havens, but I don't really plan on staying there, she explained to her childe. You should always have a Plan B ready to roll.

Michael gets in his own car. He too was still pretty injured from the night's activities. He thought about saying he'd be fine on his own and that Mariel should go with her Covenant since they had Haven. Of course who knew if the person who had attacked didn't know about that place and intended to burn it to the ground as well. Not that the church didn't deserve any better. Get the damnation they spoke so highly about. If that's what he thought why didn't he tell Mariel to go with them?
    He had to feed and he needed someone to make sure he didn't frenzy, he told himself. Yes, that sounded like good justification. And he would owe her a stay at his Haven for that.

J
    Jak

Alastair rolls his eyes just a little bit, making sure he's looking out the window and away from Mariel as he does. The Asylum again? She knows how little I like that place.

"Asylum sounds fine, ma'am." He takes a look at the still slightly haggard looking Daeva beside him. He ought to be more sympathetic. She's more beat up than he is. "Yes, ma'am. The Asylum will be perfect."

As they drive along, Alastair decides to ask a question that's been bothering him for a while. He knows it's a childe's question and is a little embarrassed, but decides that answering silly questions is what sires are for. "Miss Mariel? Do you always just use a back alley? I mean... isn't there somewhere nicer I could use?"

He knows that the Mariel's attractive enough that most men wouldn't care where she asks them to go, as long as she does it with a pout. But surely not all Kindred feed fast and dirty against a wall in an alley.

No, honey, most of the time I wouldn't dream of doing that. Unsanitary, she sniffed, with a tone of disgust.

But I'm not completely healed up, she continued, touching her still-bruised face lightly, which means I'm not as alluring as I usually am and I need you to bring me my dinner. You can take the first little bite, then I'll join you and heal up the rest of the damage to my face. Mariel thinks of the one who hit her. Gone. She shakes her head slightly, as if to shake the memory out of her brain.

After that I should be able to take care of myself. I need you to watch me, make sure I don't take too much. I don't usually let myself get this low, and I might lose control. You should probably watch Michael, too, just in case. Do you think you can do that?

Mariel pulled up the car to the Asylum, and parked it.

Michael pulled in beside Mariel's car almost right after Mariel. He was still trying to make himself believe he wasn't making a mistake here. Not he was able to thinking too clearly. The hunger was becoming more and more noticeable. He got out of the vehicle and walked around the front to the other side.
    "You set?"

Yep. We'll wait around back, and Alastair can bring us the first course. I'm having him watch me to make sure I don't get carried away. As soon as that's done, we can fend for ourselves in the club just as well. No sense lurking in a back alley when we don't have to.

Mariel smiled at the handsome man in front of her. This is where we met, remember?

"I remember," he said, slipping an arm around her waist when she approached. He needed to drink first but after seeing the church burn, maybe Mariel would need some comfort. He waited for the Childe to catch up.

J
    Jak

Alastair is amused by Mariel's bit of prissiness. "Of course I'll watch you." He can't help but think of the first time he fed, when Mariel was so careful to make sure he didn't drink too much himself.

She's probably into weird role-reversal stuff anyway, Alastair thinks with the amused affection that colored all such thoughts about Mariel.

"I'm a little hungry myself, though. I'll just keep an eye on you until you feel better, then you can supervise me. Do you want a man? Or doesn't it matter?" Personally, he had found it very strange to feed from a victim of the same sex, but he figures this is something older Kindred get over.

If it's easier for you to get a girl to come back here with you, go for it. I prefer men, but right now anything will be fine, said Mariel, pleased that Alastair had thought to ask.

"Good luck," Michael wished Mariel's Childe. He watched him leave before speaking with Mariel "Listen there's a call I had planned to make. I didn't expect the night to be so eventful."
    Things seemed to finally be slowing down, so Michael decided to call Circe while he had some time.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread