Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Gangrel Get Together

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

And now the question becomes, do I have the money to buy a gun or a knife? Blake considers. Or maybe I'll have time to increase my Protean?

"Do we all have rides to get to the ranch?" He asks.

Emma French

PRE

Emma rolls her eyes. Seriously? Do we have rides? "Sorry I wasn't clear about the meeting point. We are not meeting at the ranch. We are meeting at the west gate of the nature preserve. It is about 10 minutes from here. We will kill some hogs and drive the rest back to the ranch. If you have guns and or knives then bring them. I am assuming you all have claws you can use? If not then there will be other jobs you can perform during the hunt. If you have a vehicle then by all means bring it. If not then hitch a ride or walk. If you are too feeble to walk then stay the hell home." Emma's patience were wearing thin.

3. Likes Matamune, SoraLow, West liked this post

PRE

A devilish grin formed across Tracy's lips as Emma spoke. She's a good choice for Whip, she thought to herself, trusting that the woman could literally whip some sense into some of the younger Savages. "You will both be missed," she said to Roxie and Dog, offering the two of them a quick wink. However, the petite Priscus understood that the Regent and her Hound had other matters to attend to. A Regency didn't run itself after all, and she was sure that there would be other opportunities for the two of them to join in on some good old family fun.

"Sounds like you've got things figured out Emma," she said, offering her a quick smile. "Of course you can count on me being there." Her grin widened slightly as she said those words. Tracy appreciated the opportunity to let loose and get in tune with her wilder side, and this hunt would provide her with such an opportunity. She was certain the animal inside would rejoice as well.

"Does anyone else have any other business to discuss?" she asked the gathering at large. Now that she was Priscus, she had to make sure that every Savage was heard. If any of them had any concerns that needed to be raised, now was the time.

5. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad looks around at the remaining faces in the room before turning back to Tracy and shrugging. What is there to be said? A new Priscus, a new Whip, new family in a new city. Konrad never had a chance to get to know Dillon or what things were like in the Domain before. Tracy seems straightforward at least, if not lively. And Emma seems much the same. A pair of tough ladies to keep their clan in line.

They'd all get to know each other better during this hunt, most likely. That would leave more of an impression than what is said tonight. West gate of the natural preserve, he reminds himself.

7. Likes West liked this post

Blake doesn't have anything to say, he feels his irritation flare up and his Beast reacting to it. He does his best to clamp down on his irritation and to ignore the bellows of his Beast. He looks away from Emma to look towards Tracy as she speaks before shaking his head.

West gate, hitch hike or walk. He reminds himself.

Michael Redfill
    Michael Redfill

Pre2 (scholarly)
    Aspect of the Predator active outside Elysia

PRE

Michael is content to let the others talk while he hangs back. Frankly, his thoughts are too drawn to the prospect of fresh blood on his muzzle to bother with politeness too much:

"Nah, I'm good".

Wrap up?
    Pre2 (scholarly), BP1
    Aspect of the Predator active everywhere because Deputy
    Status(Academia) 3 (PhD Scholar)
    Sanguine Scribe of Terror
    Default Vitae: 9/10

10. Likes West liked this post

Emma French

PRE

Emma looked to Tracy, "Any other items on the agenda?"

PRE

Tracy shook her head in response To Emma's question. "Nothing on my end. I believe we've covered the stuff that needs to be covered," she said to the Whip, offering her a little smile. "If any of you ever need to talk about anything, feel free to call on me." With those words, the new Pricus made sure to make her contact information available for all the Gangrel present.

"I hope to see most of you tomorrow night for the hunt," she added, her smile widening slightly, as a hint of bloodlust appeared to corrupt the innocence of the gesture. "Until then, y'all take care."

End Scene

13. Likes West liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread