Ended
Watch

Reaping (Zoey and Avis)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"We never thought you were a mom, Zoey. Just a, ya know, an equal. Maybe one that knows more about certain things, but that's it." Avis' shoulders relaxed, and she dropped her gaze, trying to find words in the contents of her half eaten meal. She swallowed, thinking of everything but food.

"I know I asked for your help and that I was the one who then acted like a shit. I'm sorry if you felt like you were being used. I was grasping at the time, grasping for things I might've been able to find on my own, but I never intended to make you think I was trying be taken care of, or coddled. And you're right, I guess," she continued, looking up. "Being offended does give motivation to strive forward. It inspires you. But it does that by breeding anger, and over time anger can turn to hate. So it's dangerous to always try and push people, because even if you do manage to get them to move forward, that indignation might turn to hate in the process and then you've lost them anyways. And I'm not saying I hate you, or that anyone should. I'm just saying, if we're going to be a family, we can't build it on indignation."

Her arms fell from the table and she leaned back. "I don't know what happened to your siblings, and I'm sorry that there's regret when you think of them. But, maybe, you didn't fail them. Love can inspire, too. For some it's not enough, and they do need something harsh, but if love isn't there then you still end up with a shell. I think you need both fires to really temper you. Love, for what you want to make happen, and hate, for what you won't allow to happen."
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Dropping due to scene limit
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread