Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Vivian to Michael Travis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    V
    Vivian York

At a time later, Vivian picked up the phone and called the new Kindred she'd met at the hotel lounge.

*Ringa-ding-ding*

PRE

Michael's phone vibrates in his pocket. He whips it out with enthusiasm bordering on a frenzy. Abgal!? No. A new number. The one from the other night. The name read 'Succubus 1'. Michael's sterile approach to almost every endeavor even spills over into naming his contacts. He slides the screen to the right to accept the call.

"Michael."

V
    Vivian York

"Well hello there! Are you busy and all that?" The Daeva was grinning while she inquired. The man could be busy, tied up (although he probably wouldn't have answered if he was tied up), or went back to the lounge they'd previously met. There were some strange things that had happened the other night.

"Curious if you fancy getting together this eve."

PRE

Lively one, this girl. He could just as easily come up with a reason not to, but he didn't see any harm in it. If anything, she had impressed him. A potential ally.

"I wouldn't mind it. There are certainly things to discuss about the other night. And I certainly would enjoy being able to converse without taking certain 'sensitivities' into account." He speaks, of course, about the Masquerade.

"Do you have somewhere in mind?"

V
    Vivian York

Vivian verbally ponders with a few hmms, and ruffling of things in the back.

"Well, for that... I may have to check something. Can I call you back?" The Daeva paused for a moment, then added. "Shouldn't take long. I'm not quite the best at multitasking on these phones. Chances are I'll wind up disconnecting the call." Vivian laughed slightly, but it was the truth.

PRE

Now there's the kind of Daeva I'm familiar with. Michael can't help but find it humorous. Away from prying eyes, he even lets a small smile slip by.

"Do whatever you need to do. I'll be standing by." he says, letting some of his amusement creep into his voice.

V
    Vivian York

"Alright then, back in a jiff. Ta!"

And then... she proceeds to make a text.

V
    Vivian York

*Ringa-ding-ding*

Several minutes later.

PRE

Michael's screen displays another incoming call. He was busy not being busy and watching the progress bar for his map application update. He taps to accept the call.

"Michael."

V
    Vivian York

"'Lo, it's Vivian again. So, I think it may be best to meet at the Lily. They have appropriate accommodations." The Daeva said brightly on the phone. "Do you need directions dahling?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.