Tall fluorescent lamps bathed the supermarket parking lot in white light. The lot was empty save for one car, two men, and a dog. The dog, a large female German Shepherd named Molly, meandered about the lot while her owner, one Cameron Levine, looked on.

Cameron leaned comfortably on the hood of the car enjoying the cool night air. He smiled as he watched his dog wander around, sniffing the ground and exploring the surrounding area while never straying too far from her master. Nearby stood Allejandro - the silent ever present ghoul sentinel, who was likewise never far from his master - holding Molly's leash and a bag of treats under one arm. Cameron had wanted to bring the dog out to a place where she had a bit of open space, and it was uncommon to find parks open after hours. He'd thrown her ball for her a number of times, sending her sprinting off into the night chasing after it, and they'd also practiced some of the more basic commands he'd been teaching her. She was a quick learner and took well to discipline. It often seemed like she craved his commands and lived to serve him. Fine traits he thought with a smile and a glance at his ghoul.

He whistled sharply and the dog immediately abandoned whatever smell she had found to return to her master. Standing up straight he made a small gesture with his hand and the dog came to heel, looking up at him expectantly, tail wagging. Cameron kneeled down and looked Molly in the eye and her demeanor changed, locking in on his gaze. Looking into her eyes his blood spoke to hers, the fundamentals of the Animalism discipline allowing him to bond with the animal in ways that would be impossible for any mortal trainer. Cameron whispered to her, words of confidence and affection- the like that any dog owner might say to their dog - but the words didn't matter. She whimpered and yipped in response to him - but the noises weren't important. Via their empathetic bond Cameron praised his beloved dog, and pledged his devotion to her, and Cameron knew she understood. She eagerly professed her uncompromising love and loyalty to him, and she knew Cameron understood. Smiling, Cameron rose to his feet and Molly rose up on her hind legs, wagging her tail, placing her front paws on his chest and licking his face. That made him laugh.

"I think we'll walk home tonight, Allejandro. I want you to take the car home, but not right away. Stay nearby, but do not make your presence too overt. I don't need to feel as if you're stalking me behind the wheel. Show some tact, please." Cameron holds out his hand to the ghoul for the leash, who hands it over, frowning at his master's confusing instructions though knowing better than to question them.

Cameron walked Molly through the streets of Sacramento. It was a nice night to be outside, he thought, as he strolled the sidewalk with Molly walking a pace ahead of him. He'd begun to get restless as of late. He hadn't been up to much since the meeting and he despised inactivity. He'd have to find something to occupy himself, and soon. Something productive.

Deep in thought, he almost didn't notice the woman walking toward him on the well-lit city sidewalk. He smiles at her. something to occupy myself

"Hello,"
he says "Nice night isn't it?" He loosens his grip on the leash and Molly surges toward the woman wagging her tail.

"Awww" gushes the woman, leaning down to pet the dog "She's beautiful. What's her name?" as she asks she looks up at Cameron, smiling, and their eyes meet.

"Her name is Molly." he answers "Now, Come Over Here." His blood gives his words supernatural weight. Without hesitation the woman straightens and approaches Cameron who takes her in his arms, holding her gaze rapt in his, mesmerizing her with the power of the Ventrue.

"Relax." he commands softly, caressing her cheek with a cold hand "Trust Me" gently, her turns her head aside and leans in toward her neck.