Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain finished eating.

"Yeah. Pretty sweet. Refreshing, yeah?" He was referring to the punch.

"Yeah. She new to all this. Found her fresh, yeah?" He was referring to Tessa.

"Yeah. I am a mountain." Green could have been describing paint drying. "Or maybe I was the Mountain. I forget. Anyway, you spoke of... counsel?" A confused and suspicious edge took to his voice, loud in the quiet serenity of his wintry mantle.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

It is much too difficult to speak with the giant, considering the man's size and Gregory's hunch. Gregory leaps up onto the stone table, his eyes peering up beneath his brow to meet Malcolm's gaze.

"I did, yes," answers Gregory, his smile still present with the curl of his lips. "I have heard from Tessa that Brother Lucas leads the Summer Court and a dragon was fended off from the Freehold. But I know little else of this place. Would you deign to tell me of the Autumn Court that holds rule in this season? Or the Winter Court that is to rule after? I wish to offer service, but know not where to start."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"The Autumn Court's Queen is over there." Green gestured with his (empty) cup, which he looked at with a sudden suspicion, to Betony Rue's table. Where had the punch gone? "You want to know about the Leaden Mirror, I suggest you take it up with her. Its the Fallen Fair, man. Its what its here for, yeah?"

To slow the conversation down (and to free his other hand) he guzzled tasty treats. Then poured himself another cup of the wondrous elixir punch.

Eyes turning hard, he continued. "As for the Silent Arrow? We are always around. Somewhere. You will know the signs if you see them, and if you know where to look, yeah? Why? What do you have to offer?" His words were accompanied by no note of curiosity or interest; it was only in his eyes and the way the rested on the Gargoyle.

Some might have found that... level... of scrutiny unnerving.

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

Gregory nods, "That be fair," quips the Gargoyle with a leer. "For what I have to offer is best told in secret and in time. But I shall watch and see and know as you suggest." It is true that the mountain's stare is unnerving, for Gregory is made uncomfortable by its scrutiny, so often worn by his Keeper to ensure the stillness of her statues. Gregory seems locked in place, rigid and motionless save for the wavering of his eyes across Malcolm's expression.

Though Gregory remains secretive he does not abandon the conversation just yet. "But I'll offer this at least for now, I am at my best when on high, jumping, climbing, scaling wood or stone. I trust mountains could I make my home. Thus I hope that we do get along." His grin softens to a thin-lipped smile expectantly.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

At first, no response.

Then a sly wink. "Always... Eyes to the horizon. Keep watch for what is coming. Yeah..." And then it slipped out, unconsciously: "I remember the songs of the bird men. Yeah..."

6. Likes Forn Clakes liked this post

Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Mein

Something in what Malcolm says is pleasing, and the wink is of course taken well. "I spend much of my time doing just that. I remember sunsets and sunrises, myself, and the stretch of shadows..." Gregory's smile fades to something more somber and he leaps off the table back onto the floor on all fours before looking back to Malcolm. "I had better make my pledge. It was a pleasure, and thank you again for your counsel," he says, lingering for a moment longer, should Malcolm have some reply before scurrying away towards the Autumn Queen.

Gregory makes his pledge

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

The mountain watches the Gargoyle depart. Then realises he has drink in his cup.

Refreshing!

This conversation seems to have reached it's conclusion.

If Green and Tessa wish to continue, please consider doing so in a scene labeled "At The Buffet" or "Refreshment Table"(or somesuch) if that is where they will remain. Yumyumcrow @AwakenedOrangutang

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread