Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
(FF14) Springly Conversations

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    E
    Eris

Catherine joined her cup with those of her companions before taking a long draft of its contents. At the Fairest’s offer of information Catherine considered her immediate needs. Thanks to Coco’s generosity she now had a place to rest her head, however she was still in need of a source of both Goblin Fruit and income. Her only real talent lay with pen and brush, perhaps Cosima would know someone with connections to the arts or somewhere she could rent space in which to work.

Perhaps I could take an art class, I may not be able to inspire the Lost but mortals may benefit from my gifts.

She answered the redhead's smile with a less manic one of her own. Deciding to broach the topic of dietary requirements later and in private, she instead raised the issue of employment with the excitable woman.

“Coco, whilst I am not without means, I would be most grateful if you might put me in touch with someone who could offer me gainful employment. I am an artist by trade and wonder whether amongst your acquaintances there might be one in need of my services or who may have retail space to let“

Catherine raised her eyes and tilted her head slightly as she considered the wording of her request.

Perhaps Cosima’s parlance is infectious...

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

An artist? A purveyor of appearance? A cultivator of culture? A queen of creation? It was simply divine! Almost enough to make the Wasp ponder whether she would have to replace summer as her second favorite season. How could one not simply adore fall when the harvest was finally coming in?

"While I do not know of any who are in need of your services, dear Catherine, I can once again be of service to you!"
    the Wasp declared, proving once more that her joviality knew no bounds. "A dear friend of mine, the Searce of our Court, happens to deal in delightful delicacies of the artistic persuasion. I'm certain she would be able to help you! I shall make your introduction post haste! She's simply marvelous. I just know the two of you will become excellent friends!"

The Claviger set off at a quick trot, just short of having Spring in her step.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread