Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(1410) Guess What

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"Zoey"
    Sheet

If her messenger bag has been mentioned, Zoey is carrying an old leatherbound journal, two bottles of gatorade and a waterbottle, a change of clothing, a second small pistol, a couple of snacks and a variety of miscellaneous objects. Don't question a woman's purse.

PRE

"I see, I suppose after the annoucements we can have an opportunity to speak?" she suggested, looking towards the dias and sighing heavily. Well. There it was, then.

"The Thyrsi are as of yet missing a Councillor. It seems Councillor Avis has found her seat for the Mastigoi. Councillor Nous, for the Acanthus, Councillor Mace - " that surprised her... was that accurate...? " - for the Moroi and Councillor Ermac for the Obrimoi..." she gave an absent gaze around, waiting to see who would step up for the Thyrsus. Ariadne, at least, would not need to take two seats to represent a Path and an Order... so she would have no need to fill the slot of Guardian Head.

... with Leo's absence, however, her gaze fell to Asp in question of who would be the head of the Arrow here - Ephah? Or Asp? Striker? Who? It was an interesting conundrum. All of it was. And what did she feel about the position of Councillor for Avis?

... poorly. She felt a great number of bad things. Having only partially overheard the conversation amidst the Warlocks from her new vantage, Zodiac was doing her damnest to keep her expression neutral.

2. Likes RebornSeas liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Enthralled with the... what?

It sounded like Mae was writing a book. Him? He was on the cusp of suggesting she just walk up and sit in the empty seat when he noticed what Zoey was noticing. He watched it with a Perfectly Curious expression -- it seemed like the right one.

He wanted to applaud. Or throw up a Victory Fist. Or... something. But that might mean someone would Figure It Out, which, he didn't mind? Not the What, the How. That? That was his.

"Dude. What. What? That's like, totally confusing. The way you said that? Like, three times you said 'Oi', once you said 'i', and nothing for the Acanthus. I'm so confused. Is there, like, a for-reals plural? Does anyone know?"

Plurals, yo. They're important.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Fluke nodded in response to Zodiac. "Sounds like a plan," he said, glancing over at the dais and studying those who were seated around the table. He hoped the announcements would be quick, since that sort of thing tended to get boring anyway. His eyes settled on Nous for a moment, as the Herald mentioned that she was the Acanthus Councilor. I should probably talk to her at some point, he thought to himself, making a mental note about it.

"Well, hopefully they get it figured out," he said in regards to the Thyrsus Councilor. His eyes glanced over at Mae for a moment, and he offered her a quick wink. He doubted that she would walk over and claim the title for herself, because you know...politics can get really boring. She was more of a free spirit anyway, but she had the confidence to do so if she really wanted to go and take the seat.

The Libertine let out a laugh at Star's reaction to Zodiac's words, shaking his head slightly. "Beats me," he said, offering another nonchalant shrug. "Latin was never my forte." And...he was a high school dropout, so he barely even took a year of it anyway.

L
    LittleFox

Mae frowned as it was revealed to her that her own path was the one without a councilor. Although, we aren't really known for our organization skills if I'm being honest. Relief almost washed over her as Idun began walking up, but it became clear very quickly that the young woman was not familiar with the post. Slowly the Thyrsus ran a hand through her hair, giving herself a moment to take in a steadying breath and release it in a soft, relaxing sigh.

"Well, it would seem that it resolved itself, and now we actually get to hear official business! Hooray and such!" She smiled, walking over to rest her forehead on Fluke's shoulder for a brief moment before straightening up and looking toward the Hierarch and Lictor with seemingly genuine interest.

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, man, speaking of?"

People were talking and stuff.

"I'm, uh, like, gonna listen."
    That seemed like a good thing to do. Heck, someone might get Challenged. A finger wagged at the pair. "But, like, if you do have Not Party After Party? Yeah."

Party at Libertine's Place, yo!

Star returns to the main thread.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Fluke let out a sigh and then shrugged to himself. "Sounds like the thing to do," he said in response to Star. "I'll let you know if we do end up partying it up later."

He turned to Zodiac and offered the woman a smile. "I do hope we get a chance to talk some more later." Having said that, the Acanthus turned to Mae and offered her his arm. "Shall we?" he asked, a grin forming across his lips. "Perhaps the announcement won't be all that boring..." he let his words trail off as he winked playfully at the Thyrsus.

Fluke will return to the main thread as well

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread