Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Wallflowers

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

"Oh yeah?" he nodded in reply to her path. "Fates something I'm still tryin' to get a handle on."

He listened to the announcements trying to understand where Telos fit into things. "Lictor? What kinda position is that then?" he asked before Asp began her presentation. The mention of slain mages brought a look of concern to his face and a quiet "Jeez." from his lips.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"As a Lictor they are a traveling official who enforces the Lex Magica, they also act as a judge, keeping the Bronze Laws." she replies to his question, "It is a Silver Ladder position."

Her eyes widen as she listens to Asp. Mages being killed was unacceptable, and she decided to try and offer her help. Not that she was much help in a fight, but hey, when you can manipulate Fate and Luck, who needed to fight?

"Wow..."
    she says softly, "I had no idea all that was going on..."

T

"Righto." He replied at the explanation. "Someone's gotta keep us honest I guess." He had no problem with honesty, or doing the right thing, but he was cautious when it came to 'Laws'. They often weren't applied with everyone's best interests in mind.

"Yeah me neither." he continued quietly to Faye as the councillors continued the discussion. "Hopefully now that we're more organised," He gave a quick chuckle thinking of their last minute decision not a minute ago. "Little more organised at least, we'll find out about these things sooner rather than later."

As Jonokuchi mentioned his name he gave a wave to anyone looking so that they could identify him.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She feels her mouth open in shock at the thought of souls in jars. She had no experience with Space, but wanted to help in anyway she could.

"I cannot even imagine souls contained in a jar." she says, glancing to Striker. "Whoever did it needs to suffer." she replies.

"I had no idea things were that bad here." there was a gentle shake of her head, "I hope the new leadership takes care of this and whoever is responsible."

But she doesn't do heavy, "That got a little heavy there." she says with a half smile. "Maybe I should talk to Crowley?" she asks. "Unless we want to try joining a group again." she says with a chuckle and a wink.

T

Striker raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise as Faye mentioned the need for suffering, yet it roused something deep in his psyche and he replied. "Bloody oath they do. Yeah I didn't know either, but now they're organised they'll be on top of it." He emphasised his belief in what he'd just said with a firm and resolute nod of his head.

"Hmm? Crowley?" The shaman said at Faye's suggestion. He looked around for the mage he'd shared a number of beers with and noticed most of the clusters dispersing as people began paying attention to the public proclamations. Striker's eyes finally found Crowley again a little back from where he'd last been and with a look of horror on his face. I guess everyone reacts differently to these things.

"Yeah I wanted to catch up with him too. Found a new bar I reckon he might like." Striker said to Faye distractedly, concentrating with concern on Crowley's reaction. "I might just check he's okay." He looked back to Faye to make sure she heard him and paused, Crowley forgotten for a second. Jeez, her eyes sparkle like nothin' else.

He blinked and remembered what he was doing, then waited for a moment to see if she was coming with him before starting to move towards the Herald.

Striker heads back to the main thread.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I hope so.” She replied, knowing there was a difference between talking about doing something, and actually doing it. But she would give this group the benefit of the doubt.

Sounded like they were going to head over to see Cowley. She only hoped he was in better spirits then he was at the Path meeting.

“From what I have seen, there seems to be a never ending supply of bars around here.” She says following him. Bars were fun, she would have to get out a little more and explore them.

Faye walk with Striker back to the Main thread

7. Likes Teeramus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread