Ended
Watch

(1410) Ariadne, Avis, Zodiac

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Destroy the enemy's desire to claim victory and you destroy their ability to fight. Destroy their ability to fight and the conflict would become balanced.

That was the Art of War.

It was possible this would just be one fight in many, one battle in a war, but for now triumph was hers and there was enough balance between them to let them move onward without falling. So she would.

"I should excuse myself, then. But, whenever this meeting is over, feel free to come talk to me about the Provost position. And I'm not saying that to be superior. You wanted to be a part of this and there's no reason to cut you out. But, uh, goodbye for now. I shouldn't let them wait,"
    Avis offered with only a modicum of awkwardness. She bowed briefly to the Epopt, the honored opponent, and to Ermon, and then Avis left to take up her seat as Councilor on the Path of Pandemonium.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

2. Likes Djinn, RebornSeas liked this post

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

"See you later, Councillor. Don't forget to tell the Hierarch".

Watching Avis walk out of hearing range, Ermon sighs:

"Great, now we have a Councillor who is disgusted with me",- he looks at Ariadne, wondering what exactly is going through her mind, - "You do know, that's not how it works? She can't just declare a Duel to the death for the position. Testing her resolve?"

The Warlock smiles at his own conclusion, which, even if it's wrong, is still rather nice.

"Speaking of Lex. I remember you wanted to take the Factotum exam, Ariadne. Lictor Telos is here and offering: want to talk to her?"

Finally, he offers a smile to the Japanese giant:

"Thank you for honesty, Jonokuchi. I don't agree but unity is more important right now".
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods her head returning Avis's bow. Not a statement of intended rank but merely the Guardian showing her colors in response to Avis showing her. She doesn't respond to Avis's offer of Provost in any way, instead watching the new Councilor make her way forward.

The redhead shrugs in response to Ermon's guess. "Maybe I should talk with this Lictor then? Though I haven't put time towards preparing yet."

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne makes her way back to the main gathering.

C
    Casitive

Ermon Matamune still in this thread?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread