21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Weapons for Sale!

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"That is fine, much as I expected. Well then, feel free to come by to check on the progress, if you would, leave the blade on that counter," He says pointing behind him. "I will begin working on it tonight. I expect you will favor the work, it is a pleasure." He says, holding a hand out for a shake. After this, he turns back to Kyle.

"Sorry, have you looked the arrows over?"

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Having slipped out the back door, Cory comes around to the front of the shop, once more. This time, he is not burdened by heavy steel, but he is dripping wet from the hose on the side of the shop. More wet, but less fragrant.

Cory nods a hello to Sam.

"Man, that anvil sure got heavy. I could go for a drink. You guys up for it?"

Apparently, he didn't get the message Vincent had sent out.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A low growl starts from his throat but Vincent manages stiffles it before it creeps out. This isn't Sam's fault, he thinks before holding out the envelope for her to take a look at.

"This is why I want to get shitfaced."

Inside the envelope
    Samantha took the envelope slowly like she was handleing live explosives. He opened it and started reading the first page. She slipped it back in with a slightly hurt look in her face. "Ouch Vince. Sorry. I can see why you want to get tanked tonight." Sam said, handing the folder back.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, I see. We already have plans to tip some bottles, eh?"

He is about to say something more, but then he remembers something. He checks his pockets and pulls out his phone. He narrows his brow and frowns.

"I'm betting there is a message out there, waiting for me to charge my battery."

He looks up. He can see that Vincent is suffering. He puts a powerful hand gently on Vincent's shoulder.

"You are with family, now. We will take care of you tonight."

Cory glances at the envelope. He doesn't bother to reach for it. Knowing won't change anything for Cory. Pack was pack.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Kyle puts down the arrow he had held up to his eye to check the straightness. "Yes, very nice. And I couldn't pay less than a fair price for them." He gestures to the broadheads and bodkin points that he had been shown. "I'll take the lot, would you prefer cash or check? And I'll put in an order for the same number for now."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Whichever means of payment is prefered by you, though cash is probably quicker and easier. I can have another load, same amount ready in about a week, possibly two at most. I theres anything else you need, feel free to ask." He says, walking by his pack and to bundling the arrows for transport. He gives a depressed looking Vincent a hearty pop on the shoulder, to cheer him up, before waiting on Kyle.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent doesn't say anything mainly because he was afraid of what might come out. Instead, he just stands, holding the envelope and thinking of not remembering the coming evening and the pounding hangover that beckons.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Nami merely bows at Mateo, and leaves.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen enters the shop, nodding to Nami as she passes her. That unidentifiable hospital still hangs around her somewhat, even after changing clothes and commuting from work to here. Letting Mat and his customer do business after a second glance at the latter, she heads to her other packmates. "So, Vince, what's the occasion?" Come on, it's drinking, it's supposed to be merry.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

since BC is away, I'm gonna sweep Kyle out

"Excellent." Kyle shakes Mateo's hand again, and pays for this bundle in cash.""Here's my contact information, call me once the order is complete and I will zoom on over and pick it up." He gives the blacksmith his contact information before taking the bundle of arrows to his car. At least he wouldn't be useless during the Ash Run.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last