Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Weapons for Sale!

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

What's her problem? Vincent thinks as he finishes his cigarette and flicks it out of the door. Wow, I am grouchy today. He really wanted to throw the envelope out of the door as well and watch the paper fly away with the wind. Instead, he simply closes the door and leans back against the wall, eyeing the two customers.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory shuffles quickly into the shop, sweating heavily, carrying a solid steel anvil in his arms, probably about 300 lbs.

"Boss, look what I got for you," says Cory, oblivious to the customers. He heads to the back of the shop where most of the work is done. "I'll drop it back here. Did some yard work for it."

And with that, he is out of earshot.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo opens his mouth to speak, but Cory enters looking like a big, sweaty, living forklift and shuffles to the back with the massive anvil. He smiles... not really knowing exactly what to say, but definately happy for a new anvil. With the smile only growing slightly bigger he turns his attention back to Nami.

"The trainers I can have finished in about two, two and a half, weeks, then replicant of the beauty, I'll work on simultaneously, and have her made within a month, no more than that. Sound good?"

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Samantha walked up to the door and, twisting her ankles around a bit. They felt a little funny sometimes, but it was something she could manage. She opened the door and went inside. "Hey Mateo." She said with a wave before spotted Vincent leaning against the wall. Hey Vince...Whats wrong?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

There were too many people, too many threats, and no one to guide her. But she must be strong. She straightens her back, and takes a breath. She seems calmer now.

"That will be fine Master Benvanidez. You will be suitably compensated for them."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Master Benavidez.... that was just wierd... Mateo thinks, but cant help but keep a smile.

"That is good to know, are these for yourself, or an employer? I need you to know that I will have to keep the 'master' here with me for the time that I am making the twin, for the purposes of having them match up. Inform your employer, if they're not for you, so they understand that the main is going to be out of use for a short while. You're free to stop by whenever you'd like though to check on progress though."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Nami seems taken aback, and then, after a bit of time, reasserts herself.
    "No master Benvanidez, that will be fine. I will be by in two and a half weeks for the wooden ones, and the payment for the wooden ones. You may consider that sword to be my collateral until the wooden ones are made, and then I will purchase the twin when it is completed."

She had to hope that regina would not need her sword until she at least had a wooden one to work with. It was going to be worth it though. She could just see the look of satisfaction on her Lady's face.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Would you prefer a price estimate now? Or would you prefer to know how much you would be looking at upon completion?" Mateo asks, in a purely business tone.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Samantha walked up to the door and, twisting her ankles around a bit. They felt a little funny sometimes, but it was something she could manage. She opened the door and went inside. "Hey Mateo." She said with a wave before spotted Vincent leaning against the wall. Hey Vince...Whats wrong?"
    A low growl starts from his throat but Vincent manages stiffles it before it creeps out. This isn't Sam's fault, he thinks before holding out the envelope for her to take a look at.

"This is why I want to get shitfaced."

Inside the envelope

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I will judge price based on the quality of your work. If i do not find your work to be of satisfactory quality, then this sale will not proceed. If it is of appropriate quality, then you will be compensated appropriately."

When she says it, its not like the high collared tone she was taking earlier, if anything she now seems to have taken on the role of a buyer in a mid level drug deal.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last