1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Weapons for Sale!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo waits for the person who called him to arrive, wanting to buy some custom shoot-sticks, or arrows as normal people called them.

He has sitting on the counter about twenty different shafts, of different wood materials, different flexibility, all depending on the style of shot you were. He has them spread out, ready for inspection, and has a variety of heads from man-stopper flat tips, to extra lethal razor edge serrated ones.

He steps out front, lighting a smoke and waiting for Kyle to arrive, and maybe get lucky and have others come in wanting some stuff made, if all went well. He needed the business, it was always good to have more customers.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

In good time, a blue convertable pulls up to the Blacksmith's shop. The man inside it takes off his sunglasses before getting out of the driver's seat and looking around. Approaching the only person out there, he extends his hand in greeting "Kyle Franesco. You must be the Blacksmith?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Mateo Benavidez, or Skunk if you'd prefer," Mateo says taking Kyle's hand in a strong, meaty hand and giving him a firm businesslike shake. "so, your looking to buy some arrows? You mind if I ask if they're for recreational or... extracurricular use?" He says with a sly grin showing he's no stranger to non-fun weapons use.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent makes his way down to the workshop and wanders in, a thick envelope under his armpit and a sour look on his face. Seeing that Mateo is busy, he simply gives his Alpha a nod before slinking to the side and leans against the wall, waiting to express his melancholy. As per usual, it starts with a cigarette.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Her Visage

Nami arrives at the location, her own sword in a wooden carrying case. She knocks on the door frame.
    "Hello, is anyone home?" She call out, her french accent quite alluring.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Kyle winks at the blacksmith and he does that handshake thing where he puts his free hand over yours while you shake. "They can be the same thing Mister Benavidez. I'm looking for something good for hunting, and something that's armor piercing. Do you have anything like that?"

OOC

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Yes, c'mon in darlin'" Mateo says to the female voice just outside the door.

He then directs Kyle to the counter with all the arrow heads and shafts. "I've got fifty broadheads right now, and twenty bodkin, those are what your wanting. I can probably make some more bodkin within the week if you need more, but thats your call. How much money you working with eh? Depending on what you got, I'll cut you a deal for cheaper."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Nami enters in. She sizes up mr. sexy and mr. muscles. And while Mr. Sexy is quite tempting, Mr. Muscles is the one she needs.

"Excuse me , but I need a few things. This rapier.." she pulls a french rapier out of a gym bag, circa 1950s or so, great condition, "needs a twin. And I need about ten wooden practice swords with the same balance as that rapier."

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo points to the arrows, letting Kyle see that they're already set out for him to examine which ones he happens to prefer. He holds up a finger. "Give me one moment to handle her, and I'll be right back to you."

He picks up the sword Nami profers, testing its balance and style. "She's beautiful. This is what, 1951? '52, maybe? I can make a replicant, I'm assuming you want full combat readiness? The wooden training blades, reinforced with steel, or solid wood? I can make either one you prefer." He says waiting to see exactly what she is wanting.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I want them durable, but not lethal, the wooden blades. and yes, a complete copy, sharp and solid."
    She is curt and to the point, and seems quite antsy about the whole thing.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last