Status (News Media): ●
    Status (Concealed Firearms License): ●●
    Status (P.I.): ●
    Status (Consilium): ●
    Status (Guardian of the Veil): ●

Bishop and Pelican LoneRanger continue here
    Health: [][][][][][][] | Willpower: ●●●OO | Basic Mana: 6/11 |
    „Spoken.“ | Thought | Done
    War is worse than Hell - in Hell, there are no innocent bystanders...

L
    LoneRanger

I nod to Samaritan.

With my customary slow, calm motion, I sit down. Once seated, I continue to take a look at the situation behind sunglasses. Just to check everything is fine.

"Thanks a lot, Bishop. I am called Pelican, pleased to meet you. No, I'm afraid I am - apostate"

When I say apostate I fake a faint heart attack, by placing my hands on the heart and opening my mouth in fake surprise.

"What the hell is going on with that wallet, and who is this guy Ren fair clothes?"

Ending the quick scan around, I give a smiling, friendly look to the Guardian. His modes are calm and clean. Very smooth. Perhaps Moros?

"Oh anyway, pardon me, but I wonder if this your first Concilium."

Bishop

Presence: ●●● (Professional)

Bishop glanced at the sunglasses. He was wondering, if they were necessary, or if it was a mask.
    <Then again, they might be both.>
    He gave a nod back at the gentleman, while keeping an eye on the motions of the assembly. Patterns, patterns...but nobody of consequence yet, it seemed.
    "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Pelican. This is not my first consilium, but one can say, that this is in fact the first consilium with an established ordering of the pentacle within the city of sacramento in my time here." he replied levelly.
    <Apostate. Tough position to start with. But then again, a potential asset. Never underestimate a civilized man.> he thought by himself.
    "I take it, that you are new in town?"

L
    LoneRanger

As Bishop talks, I remove slowly my sunglasses.

I listen with attention to the Guardian's word and answer him with a friendly smile, after a small break.

"Uh, a long trip. Definitely, yes."

This is the shortest answer. I give a look around, just to see if anybody I might possibly know... The patterns of Willworkers coming and going to have their chat. Faces never seen, apart two or three. Different stories. Tangential universes. Or parallel. My eyes flash.

A quick grin flashes in my mouth. Then I smile my friendliest smile and a very friendly tone. Perhaps a good impression?

"Ah, I see. Excuse my stupidity, I did not got what you meant."

I noticed the glass of (apparently) water, but it is just politeness to ask. I just wait a moment.

Could I offer you a drink? if you don't mind, I could ask you some advice"

Bishop has definitely good manners. Definitely civilised. And Crowley is the heart of the party.

Bishop

Bishop nodded and finished his water.
    "Any drink is appreciated, so long as it is not wine. My tastes are not refined enough, I am afraid and I have never developed any liking. And drinks for advice seems a most prudent transaction." he replied, this time a little warmer, but still very level, as he surveyed the crowd, noting ebbs and flows.
    <Ah, the powers that be make their entrance.>
    He noted Mrs. Primoria especially, hoping that, sooner or later this evening, he could have a quick chat with her.
    He focussed on the Apostate again.
    "I do like whiskeys, however. Scotch especially, but I am open to new experiences." he said, this time with a smile.

L
    LoneRanger

I watch the people coming in, and I have the impression the big guns are in. Better be careful and attentive. Beside Guardian of the Veil have their agendas. But then again, who does not have an agenda?

Beside it does not seem to be a bar available in the area. A large and cavernous room-slated more for a company workshop, with tables adorned with water pitchers. Alas.

"Scotch? De Vere's. That would be a good choiche. it is near here, down in L street. Just around the corner. We might catch there later, if you don't mind."

I prepare my business card and pass it to Bishop with an slow, elegant movement of the arm. I remain friendly and amiable to Bishop.

Bishop

Bishop took the card and turned it in his fingers, holding two diagonally opposed edges.
    "It's a deal. One piece of advice I could give you for free though. Speak with a herald, if you have not done so already. It helps immensly, when you get recognized formally. And if you are looking for a cabal, you are in the right place. Being an apostate may have its merits, but being totally alone in this city could get you disappearing suddenly." he said, while getting his own card out of one of his pockets.
    It gave a phone number and the name "Aaron Cleric" along with an email-address. On the backside, there was simply a stylized, half-closed eye in black and white.
    Bishop did not ask, if the man was willing to join any order or if he indeed had any agenda to join the Guardians in particular. Only time would tell.
    <Plus, I don't really do recruiting...that is more or less Elle's line of work these days.>

L
    LoneRanger

I listen with attention to Bishop word. One might think they do tend to carry a significant influencing power, a sort of command. At least, The Guardian's eyes did not turn red; or is it an impression of mine? Did they?

All of the sudden I become strangely curious about Bishop's Genesis. Oh, well, In case it'll pop up somewhere. I seem to ponder a bit, before answering.

"Err..is a quite good... advice. It is... quite prudent. I already spoke to the fine gentlemen over there, he's quite a damn good Herald; I thought what you said, anyway."

my face turns to Crowley and my gaze trains on him, slowly, surrounded by several mages. There it is, party! Anyway, bless him.

Me, for myself... I prefer the lull of quietness before, in the battlefield, the Firefly clashes with the Tiger.

the business card is duly taken, observed with care and secured in the jacket. I continue to be friendly.

"I wonder if the boys or Cassidy will be there, in the pub. Hope no Hitman is there, otherwise we'd better call Authority."

Bishop

Bishop smiles - mirthless and detached, but a smile nonetheless.
    "Very well. If you have no other pressing questions, than I would say we adjourn ourselves until after this merry gathering. How does that sound?"
    He kept his eyes on the crowd and found Mrs. Primoria still present and he intended to try and talk to her, even though he was not sure of the outcome.

L
    LoneRanger

I reply to his smile with another a similar smile.

"It sounds good."

I offer an hand to shake, before standing up and moving.

OOC

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread