Mark road in the back of the taxi.

"To the Lily" Mark tells the Driver

He was proud of himself, he got a job, an apartment, and is making his way without ... her. Now to find food. Mark was parched. He had eaten before going to take pictures but that was several hours ago now. Mark thought about eating with the driver but he felt like something a little more of a challenge.

Mark stepped out of the car and walked inside The Lily. he took a moment to stop in front of the bar and Surveys the room. Looking for anyone who may be of interest. Looks rather slow. One of the waitresses looks interesting but Mark didn't want to cost the girl her job.

He walks over to a booth and sits down, Waiting for a opportunity to show up. He took out his cell and thought for a few minutes as he looked around the room.

fuck it he thinks to himself as he sends a text to Jade.

Mark knew he would need to eat to get his strength up if he were to see Jade this evening. He watched as a woman and her husband, or boyfriend for that matter, Walked back to one of the private rooms.

Mark ordered a bottle of champagne and his way back to there private room. Knocking quietly he opens the door and says, "Hello honey, oh Ah'm sorry this must be tha wrong room" Mark harnesses the talent of his lineage and continues his play. "Well it seems mah date is running late. Ah don't want to waist perfectly good champagne, would you all like tah share it with me." He says as he closes the door behind him

--------

Roughly an hour later Mark leaves the room, closing the door behind him. As he walks toward the door of The Lily he stops the waitress saying. "Ey dear, will ya bring the lovely couple in the third room another bottle of Champagne," He hands her a hundred dollar bill (which he acquired from the man's wallet) "Wait about an hour though please" . With a smile he makes his way out of the club singing quietly "An Immigrants Daughter"

"Oh please ne'er forget me though waves now lie o'er me
I was once young and pretty and my spirit ran free
But destiny tore me from country and loved ones
And from the new land I was never to see."