Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1410) Consilium - House of Cards

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    F
    FrereSebastian

Crank looked back and forth on the street in front of him. He checked the address again to make sure the building was correct. Once he had decided that the places was fine, Crank walked in to his first Concillium gathering in Sacramento.

He looked back and forth among all of the assembled people. There were quite the characters who had arrived before him. Aaaaaaaaaaaand he made a beeline straight for Crowley and Ermac.

"What's up fellas?" The Moros looked around again, nervously at all of the awakened people in the room.

M
    Mace

Mace jumped, just a little, when Animus sidled up next to her. She looked up at the sentinel, and went back to scanning the room. "Are you asking me as Sentinel, as an Arrow, or as a friend*?" The answer was probably some combination of the three. She took a moment, before organizing her thoughts. "The Herald seems popular. That's not exactly a surprise, but I could have sworn we had two of them for a reason." She grinned. "My guess is that either people are scrambling to find out whatever they can about what's planned for tonight, or that it's the result of the shakeup from the Duel." She paused, eyes falling on the guy in the renaissance outfit. "Did we suddenly pick up a Harlequin?"

She stiffened slightly as another woman joined them ( RockBane ). She tried to force herself to relax, Pepper had warned her to be sociable after all. "Hi," she said, "I don't believe we've met. I'm Mace." She held out a hand. See? Sociable.

OOC

A
    Asp

Asp and Falstaff continue here.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus, Idun, and Mace continue here

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Hey, man! Glad you could make it." Crowley smiled at Crank and offered a fist bump. "Consilium is gathering. So it looks like it could be all of us in one space. The oversight committee will be making their entrance soon, I guess. Till then, just grab a seat and chat to your neighbour."

He paused, looking over the room, and then back at his fellow Councillor. "You fine or do you need a mind map?" He gestured with a nod of his head, to the gathered Awakened. "Lot of people. Lot of working groups here..."

Presence 3: Subdued
    Acanthus
    Nimbus
    Frozen moment before plummeting
    Pepper

Nimbus

Pepper seems to be caught in a moment just before plummeting
    Awakened Status

Consillium 2
    Silver Ladder 2
    Acanthus 2
    Mortal Status

Allies

Entertainment 1
    Contacts

Entertainment 1
    Scene Info

Mana

8/11 Standard
    -1 Magic and Coffee
    Willpower

5 Standard
    Health

7 Full

PRE

Pepper paused at Ermac's greeting to her then flashed a grin. "It good to see you too, Ermac. I just want to confirm some things with our herald, first." She gave a nod to Crowley , just to emphasize her point, but catching the rather... flamboyantly dressed man observing her. Asp seemed to want to talk to him, which saved her the stress of trying to say hello.

Pepper might not buy that much into social conventions, but she had no clue if the guy was just getting excited for Halloween a bit early or something else, or even how to handle if it was something else.

Though she found herself a little bit miffed that Crowley had ignored her for friendly chatting. Maybe she should have gone to Zoey? But she had wanted to see if the Acanthus was living up to expectations of the office. But hey, his verbal accompaniment to the fist bump provided a bit of an opening. "Cowley, speaking of the Oversight Committee? Do you know who's on it besides Nous, she made me Provost and I just want to check that the other Paths are set."

E
    Ermac

Asp swiftly took Falstaff aside. I owe her a beer. He smiled once more to Pepper, "As you wish," and stepped aside.

He in turn waved to the fellow Mages he knew. Fluke and Mae arrived. A very brief look of concern, Where the hell is Reverb? The man had missed out on the Path meeting. Was he going to be absent from this as well? What happened to him?

As Falstaff would probably say, the show must go on. When he had a chance, waved to Mace , Avis , Star .

As the influx of Awakened filed into the room, he set his arm down. Too many faces he didn't recognize. Then greeted Crank . "Hey pal, how's it going?"

Ermac doesn't see anything unusual.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-05 23:14:51 Ermac rolls 4 to spot Mae's "attire" (10 Again) 7, 2, 6, 4 failure

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

huh

He watched the resonance blossom, then felt the subtle pressure.

...and his eyes drifted, losing focus for a few moments before looking back to Mae and Fluke as if nothing had happened.

The smile? There all along, yo.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Twisting round, Crowley gave Pepper a nod.

"Eh. Sorry... Uh... In answer to your question, I only know the rumours, you know. All hush hush. Maybe I'm a mushroom - 'cause I been busy myself... Trying to bring in the newcomers who've turned up on our door." He paused, stroked his chin. "According to the rumour mill, Ermac here and Asp stand for the Mighty. And they say Aurum stands for the Necromancers. I've only heard garbled junk about the other Paths... so I got no clue."

He paused again, looked at Ermac .

"Hey. Can you confirm any of this?" He asked his fellow Free Councillor respectfully.

OOC Note: Player only knows of the information on the wiki :(

"Oh, hi Mae," said Fluke as he noticed his old friend had joined him and the others. The Acanthus offered a smile to the one that introduced herself as Asp. "No worries," he said to the Obrimos, figuring that she had some important business to attend to. "Avis? A pleasure to meet you..." he said, letting his words trail off as she also excused herself and the other woman in their group.

Must be a busy night...

Fluke let out a laugh in response to Star's introduction, instantly taking a liking to the guy. "Nice to meet ya Star," he said to the Obrimos, extending out a hand in his direction. "Seems like everyone's got business to attend to this evening. Is something important going down tonight?" He was curious as to whether he had chosen a bad night to show up and meet folks. Being new to the city, he had no flippin' clue as to what was going on politically.

"We aren't keeping you from something, are we?" he added after a brief moment, figuring it was best to ask.

Page 4 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread