Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her warm smile grew into a grin to match Crowleys, “Different is always good. I’m sure you’ll be great at it.” She encouraged.

She pouted slightly, “I hate to be the one to bring up business, but I was hoping to talk with about being recognized within the community. If you have time and all that.” She says with a lopsided grin. “Also wanted to offer my assistance should it ever be needed.” She sucked at fighting, but couldn’t fault her for wanting to help.

“If you guys come across any fun and interesting bars, let me know.”

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"You weren't already?" Crowley graced Faye with a quizzical look. "Um. Well... okay. Did you need an orientation or anything? And I'll need some contact details and stuff?" Looking around, he added: "You sure you want to do that here?"

He gave an apologetic smile to Striker.

T

"Yeah mate. I got no problems with that." Striker returned un-phased. "The more you know the better. I coulda done with a better intro to the place myself." He said wondering where the hell Leo had got to anyway.

"I'll tell you about this place I found after all the official stuffs done ay?" He said half listening to Pepper and Aquinas talking about the new Lex or some such. I should really ask her about that. Clear up what happened in the park.

OOC

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She shrugged, she hadn’t spoken with any Heralds, so she assumed she wasn’t. “No problem giving you my contact details and all that. If it would be more convent for you we can schedule a different time and place.” She offered, not wanting to impose. “Seems like you two have some catching up to do and all that, would hate to butt in.” Her smile and tone were easy going, she was cool with whatever.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Rousing himself, the Herald took a quick take of the room.

"Nah. Lets do it here with everyone present. Beats trolling a bar or coffee shop..." He impressed upon Faye a mischievous grin. "Seriously though, you probably know the drill by now. But... as you can see - that lot over there are the Hierarch Aquinas and the Council. Nous is our Counsellor and I Pepper is our provost. It looks like Ermac, Avis and Idun make up the rest... maybe Mace for the Moros?"

Crowley was reduced to counting fingers.

Turning back, he continued: "Lets see... important places... Well, there is here at the Bismark, which is the best place to find the Silver Ladder. The Arrow have made a home out of the Circle of Creation: its the big cathedral building; you'll know it when you see it. I believe the Guardians may also have an interest there. Scholar dudes of Boredom (I mean the Mysterium) hang out at the Filliard Goldman museum as far as I can tell. And the funny people... thats my lot... hang wherever we want but mostly drop into the Byzantine."

He paused again, fingers forming a steeple.

"As far as I know, Arden Arcade is where you'll find the Arch Angels. Somewhere in South Sac is the Caduceus Clinic where the Medstars live. I"m not quite certain where those Veiled Threats guys hang out but I think its somewhere close to downtown. Or maybe the old historic part of the city. Maybe."

He shrugged.

"Um... Any questions?"

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    T

Striker listened to Crowley's orientation, picking up a few more bits of info that he didn't know. But he cocked his head at the mention of the Arch Angels.

"Don't you worry about that Faye." He responded reassuringly then looked to Crowley. "But the ahh, Archangels are out in Folsom now. I dunno about the last mob, but from what I heard they moved on. We've found a sanctum up near Carpenter hill now." He finished simply.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She smirked, “But trolling bars can be fun!” she says, but turns serious as he begins telling her who was who.

Her blue eyes move from person to person as he mentions them, most of them familiar from the karaoke night, but with new shiny titles attached to em now.

Smiling to Crowley, “Thank you, nice to have positions to go with names. Any problems besides what has been announced and discussed that I should know about? Any areas I should avoid?” she asked, curious. If she was going to setup a show, it would be good to know if there were any areas to avoid.

“Do you have any questions for me?” the smile remained, she would answer any questions he had, she wasn’t bashful.

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"No questions," Crowley gives his head a small shake. "Just be... very careful around the university campus. Never been there myself but they say that is where the Banishers are most active."

He paused, looked serious for a moment. "I know there was a brief moment when Urban Renewal looked like it was going to take off. Have you found another group yet?" He had to ask, for curiosities sake.

T

There were a few questions that came to mind that Striker would have liked to ask Faye. But the offer was to Crowley, not him, and Crowley had his own question. Striker remained silent, interested in Faye's answer.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She nods, “Thanks for the heads up about the university.” She says, wondering why the Banishers would choose there to be the most active. “I’ll cross out putting on a show there.” She adds with a wink, clearly joking.

“Well, I’ve been in talks with a few others about forming a Cabal. It’s always hard to find a group that you fit with, and I’ve never joined one before, so this whole process is new to me.” She answers with a shrug. “But I will keep you up to date on what happens.” A wide smile appeared.

“But enough with the heavy official stuff! Besides the awesome promotion, what else has been going on? Either of you know of anything exciting going on for Halloween?” her eyes sparkled with excitement, she loved Halloween!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread