Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(FF14)Morgan and the Sams

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    E
    ErlangShen

As monstrous as he was, even he couldn't suppress an actual happy smile. The goblin was trying to recover from some sort of faux pa. The stammering Raccoon got a hug from the Fairest. Hopefully the eternally skittish Beast would not jump away in shock.

A Spring Courtier questioning her allegiances was a bit of a surprise. Another Lost he would be following up with.

In attempts to alleviate the growing awkwardness, "We're all friends here," he stated in as amiably as he could. He looked to Sam the Goblin, "The Sacramento Sirens, is a local, all female, semi-pro team." Then added, "The team has compiled one of the most successful records in women’s full tackle football." If anything it was information for the others to check into.

The glowing eyes shifted to the Fairest, "You're certainly in luck as it's my first Fallen Fair since I arrived in town," and a general inquiry followed, "Does anyone wish to see anything?"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Samuel absorbed the new information and the smiles he got from the others with a nervous grin of his own, taking a slow step back to put some distance between him and the others. He didn't do it consciously, it was just a habit, an instinct in this given situation.

Afterwards, he took a deep breath, steadying himself and glancing around. This was a Fair, after all, maybe he should buy some things. In a bit. "See anything? Like, uh, like what?" He felt the panic attack mostly begin fading away. Maybe it had been a momentary realization thing. The stress of being in a new place. Totally.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan made a surprised noise when Catherine hugged her. what? Oh, nice. Wait, Chicago Spring! Wait, ex? Ex is good. Better then bitchy-prankster-start lady. Chicago though, that was unexpected. Morgan stared at Catherine's face but didn't place it as one of the crueller "pranksters" that had messed with her in the Windy City. She nodded her head at that, "F-ffffrom Chicago too, heh, origin-al-ty. Uh, p-please-peace nada-offense, prob-bubble lows given ex-Chicago-spring-yay. Buuuut there-be lot bitchy-basterdly folks, special THAT lady, inna Freehold there. Diiiiiid nada-neg-bad pran-pranks 'pon me, nononononno."

Morgan still recalled the "job" that ended in her getting chased by dozens of feral dogs. All just so the Courtiers could point and laugh at Morgan. Yeah, she didn't miss Chicago one bit.

Oh, and it seems she had missing something about sports, "Neg-not familiars w-w-wid t-that team-sport...uh, series? I-I just know c-can gather glamours easy-pleasy at-at sports event-crowdzz, heh-heh."

E
    Eris

Catherine’s pointed ears perked up at the mention of the Sacramento Sirens. She began idly daydreaming about persuading a team of tall, confident, athletic women to model for her.

Maybe I should start following sport a little more... closely...

Regretfully Morgan’s response shook her from her reverie. So she was from Chicago too? Catherine couldn't recall seeing the masked woman before but Morgan's description of some of the Spring courtiers rang too true to be coincidence. She felt certain “THAT lady” could be none other than Jane Burning, the paranoid, controlling bitch who’d forced her out of the city. She felt a pang of empathy for what the little Beast must have gone through at the hands of her toadies. Perhaps that was the source of her odd speech pattern. She gave Morgan a sad little nod before replying.

"I don't think we've met before, but I had only been living there since the spring. I'm sorry for what they put you through. I know from experience how cruel they can be, in a way that’s the reason why I left. I’m hoping that I will be able to make a new start here, like you."

She smiled to see the nattily dressed goblin visibly recover from his earlier nerves and listened to their discussion with interest, waiting to hear just what Sam was offering to show them.
    Sadly they were interrupted when a red haired woman raised her voice and addressed the crowd requesting to speak to any newcomers of a Spring persuasion. With some reluctance she turned back to regard the trio.

"I should probably go and say hello, I’ve just arrived and I don’t want to get off on the wrong foot with anyone."

Catherine took a memory so that she could sketch the three later. After a few seconds she opened her eyes again and, after a brief exchange of phone numbers, smiles – and in Morgan’s case another hug - she said her farewells and started towards the well-spoken spring courtier.

Maredrauga stopped a little outside of the group. He glanced around to all their faces, giving a nod to each before his eyes finally landed and lingered upon Morgan. "I have a present for you..." He said with a pat on his pocket.

His eyes shifted to the others, figuring a introduction would be appropriate. "Forgive my interruption, I am Maredrauga."

E
    ErlangShen

The Darkling grinned watching the Fairest exit and join CoCo's gathering. "See you around, Catherine." He entered her number into his phone. "I like her. She's friendly enough."

The Jack O'Lantern looked to the pale skinned, literal black of eyed newcomer, "Hello Maredrauga." He grinned widely, watching the mercurial shadows play in the man's presence. "I'm Sam Hain."

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Sam watches Catherine walk away with a slight frown on his face, making sure he recorded her number on his phone. "Yeah, uh, she is." He considered her for a moment, then turned to the new arrival, putting his phone away and adjusting his tie. He looked pretty weird, but then they all did, Sam reminded himself. "Pleasure to, uh, meet you. I'm the other Sam, uh, Samuel Gorgeo."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan sighed in relief. That Catherine wasn't one of the many dinks from Chicago was good news, though it seemed she wasn't the only one that got the "hazing." And this rimw when the woman gave her a second hug the racccoon hugged back. The Beast had heard someone say that hugging helps and thus far she'd not been proved wrong.

She cheerfully waved goodbye as the civil Spring Courtier left, "T-thank-you. A-and nicer heh-here, mostly. We-wel-gon-gain-2-town," she then turned to the Sams and nodded her head in agreement. ."Yuppers she be nice, heh-goody-Spring beat baddie-cago, heh-heh."

The darkling arrivng was one she was familiar with, and gave further reason for avoiding tales of how she un-scary Morgan was. Didn't need to remind Maredrauga of the guys who were scary with the masks. The raccoon turns to him and smiles, though she is a little confued, "Heh-h-hh-greetings gens Maredruga heh. Um...good see-spot again b-bb-but presents? Uh, okays-thank-thank-you nada sure if fair-trade-barter cool-wid buuuut prob-oble fines...erm, heh-heh, goods." Wait, didn't she have some stuff to barters with?

Yup she did, those could work.

Maredrauga shook his head, with a wave of his hand. "No no Morgan. It is a gift as a form of thanks and appreciation for what you did." He tilted his head to the two Sams for a moment before realizing he had forgotten to tell them his name.

"My apologies. I am called Maredrauga." With a introduction given out he returned his attention back to Morgan. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a Red Ribbon to present her.

"It contains a potent dream for the purposes of healing, which I crafted myself. Please accept as a token of my thanks and appreciation for what you did." Maredrauga held out the simple, but potent dreamweaved ribbon for her to take.

E
    ErlangShen

"Well now." The Lurker remarked rather surprised. "You've certainly caught my attention, Maredrauga." Then looking to the raccoon, "And you as well Morgan. Congratulations."

He looked at the ribbon curiously, "Might you be a Token Maker of sorts?"

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread