Watch

Late Night at the Gun Range Inc

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina nodded. His list of people was interestingly short, much less than she had expected from his earlier words. "Rina Yui." She might as well give him her name, he was probably going to come across it at some point. His residing with the Priest was strange, however. It did not surprise her that Galilei was kind enough to provide a home to another, it surprised her that anyone, least of all this man in front of her, would actually take him up on the offer. "How has residing with Father Galilei been?"
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

PRE

Rina Yui. Michael makes a mental note to look into that name and find out more about this Rina Yui - hopefully without word making its way back to her.

"Father Galilei seems to be the honorable type. My tenancy with him was a means to an ends." He levels his eyes with her for a beat before continuing. "I'm not a churchgoing man, but I'm interested in seeing the building restored. I do what I can to fund repairs and make sure that it remains a safe haven." And that Thomas remains safe, for as long as I can. She could probably guess his intent by his emphasis on 'safe'.

"In my short time here, I confess I have not been as active in the community as I would have liked to be. I've not spent much time in politics, at least." Michael could only guess as to which Covenant she gives her loyalty.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

He was fishing. Short, simple, generic statements that revealed nothing about yourself while subtly pushing another person to reciprocate? There was no doubt in the Shadow's mind that the man was fishing, to find her allegiances. Well, in a normal situation she would have given them, but not only was this a far too public place for that, but his attempt at subtlety was aggravating her. Plus, he had beaten her. And while she hated to hold a grudge for such a minor slight, this other man set her on edge. She didn't feel she could trust him for a second. So, instead of answering, she opted for option B. Escape. "Few people manage to involve themselves in the politics very quickly. It takes a steady hand, respect, and patience. Tact, as well." She looked him in the eyes as she spoke, trying to hold her Beast on the edge enough to be potentially threatening without actively promoting violence. "But, while I would love to speak more on the subject, I must leave. I have business to attend to." And with that, the woman turned to leave.

If Travis doesn't get in her way for some reason, Rina exits.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

PRE

No solid answers. Michael held back is frustration. So be it. He knew he would see her again -probably sooner than later. As she makes to leave, Michael crosses his arms, watching. Always watching.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread