Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(Private) A Daeva and a Shadow

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Before she finished getting dressed for the evening, Daniella sent Allison a text, letting her know she was on her way. That would give her enough time to get dressed, and give Allison the agreed upon thirty minute heads up. She decided to go outside her comfort zone this evening, and picked a pair of white shorts with a cropped black shirt. A pair of heeled sandals and a white blazer completed the look. She left her long hair down and decided to go with a smoky eye for makeup.

At the agreed upon time, a black Passat pulled up in front of the hotel, and she looked for Allison. She was a little nervous about the evening, having only spoke with Allison a few times, she hoped they had things to talk about. She honestly wanted to get to know the Daeva better.
    Whisper
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

2. Likes Whisper liked this post
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

[ri]http://www.denimblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ashley-Greene-in-Textile.jpg[/ri] Allison stepped out from the Holiday Inn, wearing a casual wardrobe that unintentionally matched Dani's. She had a thin long-sleeve balled up in her left hand, just incase it got a little chilly, and had purse slung over her left shoulder, that held her phone, wallet, and other essentials.

A smile lit up her face as she saw Dani and approached. "Heya!" Allison gave a quick wave. "You haven't been waiting her long have you?"

Allison tossed the long-sleeve onto the dash through the open window, then opened the door. Sliding into the car, she dropped the purse from her shoulder onto the floor board and gave Dani her full regard. "Love that eye shadow. It really brings out your amazing eyes." Allison couldn't help but giggle.

"I always hate having to do makeup without mirrors. It is like...always a guesstimate and you pulled it off splendidly." To Allison, not using a mirror was like putting on makeup drunk. You just have to have the same drunken confidence that it looks awesome, and it will.

"So what are you in the mood for?" Allison's finger drifted to smile upon lips. She was genuinely excited for tonight.
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She flashes Allison a wide smile,

“Not long at all” she replies as Allison got in the car. There was a moment of internal struggle as her Beast snarled and demanded the blood of the weaker Beast.

The compliment caught her slightly off guard, a compliment from a Daeva wasn’t something to be taken lightly. Especially one as hot as Allison.

“Thank you!” she says sincerely. "I must say, you pull off casual flawlessly!" she exclaimed with a smile.

She grins and laughs lightly, “I agree, a guessing game of remove the makeup and try again.” She says with a shake of her head as she puts the car in drive. “Thankfully, it seems to get easier over the years.” She adds with a wink. “But I’m trying to step out of my comfort zone with makeup and clothes.” The car was pulled into traffic as she spoke.

“I was on the internet and came across an interesting bar. It’s called Dive Bar. It not only boasts huge aquariums, but mermen and mermaids sometimes make an appearance.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison gave Daniella a shrug. "It is the little things eh? As if burning in the sun and murderous hunger wasn't enough..." She said playfully, yet she realized that most don't really talk about the shitty side of things. It was only a passing thought before her mind shifted to what the Little Mermaid would have been like with alcohol in the mix.

"The Dive Bar, you say? I definitely heard of it, just never gotten a chance to go over that way. Didn't know there was mermaids, though..." Allison says with glee. "Mermaids...wonder how they pull that one off?" Something else occurred to Allison, as she quickly glanced over to Daniella. "Now I am kinda curious how one lands a job as a mermaid and...like...what pay and benefits go along with that? I guess there are plenty of kids with dreams and aspirations to be pirates and mermaids...just kinda funny that some can pull it off..."

Passing Thought
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She laughs lightly when Allison speaks of the sun, turning her head slightly to look at the gorgeous Daeva,

“I’ve only found it to be murderous hunger when I was first turned, and before I set down roots. But to be honest, I have a hard time picturing a hottie like you let that get the best of you or become an issue.” She says with a wink, doubting Allison ever had trouble finding a willing dinner.

“Oh yeah! From the pictures, looks like they sit on the bar in full costume!” she says with excitement in her voice. “That is a good question. But the perks must be great! Getting to dress up as a mythical creature and sit there and look amazing, sounds like a great job!” she says with a smile, “Wouldn’t that make for a fun Court! Mythical creatures and Greek Mythology!” her smile widens with the thought.

"How have you been since returning to the Domain?” she then asks.

Closed Thread