Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(FF14) Coconut and Antonio

C
    Cross

"Senorita, I could not be better," Antonio said, tossing a genuine, beaming smile at the wasp. "There are delicious things, there are Lost to meet, an Oath to swear - si, it is a lovely day." As if to punctuate his meaning, he swept his eyes about the growing crowd of Changelings.

"And how are you? Looking for anything new or exciting today?"

Who knew what interesting wares could be found here for those with the strange coin to pay?

Cayce

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"It's so drole how often some assume that new and exciting belong in the same breath. But, alas, I suppose that I am indeed looking for something exciting, and I am indeed holding something new, at least to my taste-flowers. Would you care to try it with me?" Coco asked, proffering a cup of punch to the Hispanophone.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

C
    Cross

"Thankfully, things can be new or exciting without necessarily being both, yes?"

English was his second language, but he hadn't assumed. He peered at the punch offered, accepting it a moment later with a killer smile*.

"Cosima, you have wonderful timing." He raised the glass. "Cheers."

A long sip, with a little sigh, and the Incubus looked down at the liquid. "That's really very good! Do you know who made this?"

*Antonio is hiding something. 3 sux on Wits+Emp-2 (for rigid mask) should uncover it for ya

3sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-09-30 02:00:20 Antonio Escobar rolls 3 to forgot mantle bonus (10 Again) 9, 1, 5 1 success
    2014-09-30 01:56:33 Antonio Escobar rolls 9 to Manipulation+Subterfuge+SL (10 Again) 1, 2, 3, 2, 8, 4, 4, 8, 5 2 successes

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I have no idea," Coco replied with a bright smile, then sipping at her own punch. "Hmm, the color is certainly suspect but the taste is not, is it?" she mused, taking another sip and then licking her lips clean.

"However, I also have a question for you, particularly now that we can speak freely. Do you have any inquiries that you'd like to make about myself, my court, the universe, or anything else? I'm afraid that your curiosity might not have been sated the other evening. I know that mine certainly was not, but that is usually the case with a healthy appetite for curiosity, wouldn't you say?"

She knows nothink!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-01 01:24:28 Coco! rolls 2 to does not care about your feelings! (wits+emp-2) (10 Again) 1, 4 failure
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

C
    Cross

To her first question, he simply smiled and sipped his drink with a wink. "Not at all," he agreed. When she asked her second?

Antonio lit up.

Yes, he had questions. Several. The first being, "I'm certainly curious about a few things, Cosima," he agreed. He suspected she was more curious than he generally. "For example, who's who? Who are the members of our Court? And who are the Court Monarchs?"

That was just the start.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Hmmm. Well, you've met most of the court already. Aside from Madame Eloi and myself, you have Violet LeBlanc, our Queen, a Jazz sensation with eyes like the most brilliant of jewels, and then Mrs. Rosemary, whose food you've already eaten. I wouldn't worry yourself too much about knowing what Mrs. Rosemary looks like. Trust me, it's what she can put inside you that's really important," Coco explained, smiling widely at her horrendous play on words. Something then passed behind her multifaceted eyes.

"Oh, but hark! There is one more," she said, holding a finger up authoritatively. "A violinist. By the name of Mills. Lynn Mills. She's a woody little thing. Almost like an adorable carving! I have not seen her around, however," she continued with a sigh. "It's awfully difficult to know who has just left and who has just arrived, at times. Take you, for instance! If Lady Luck had not smiled upon my stomach that day we would not have met! So, perhaps she is smiling upon us again today. Perhaps new companions and friends are here, now, just waiting to have their faces known! We should see if we can find some, should we not?"

C
    Cross

Antonio sipped his drink as the loquacious wasp spoke. He found himself idly wondering what Mrs. Rosemary could put inside of him aside from food. The thought was either kind of interesting, or really disturbing. The play on words was so bad Horatio Caine wouldn't even YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH at it, but that made it kind of funny.

In any event, the Incubus shook it off, looking around for a violinist.

"Sounds like a court full of promise," he said with a playful grin. "Shall we look around, then? I'd certainly love to meet everyone. How about the Monarchs? Who's who?"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Truly, it would be much easier to inform you about the monarchs when they're actually present. For the moment, mine eyes only spy one, and that would be the host of this event," she explained a bit exasperated, gesturing to Betony Rue Jasons with an idle, flowing wave of her hand.

"But, just so you know names, Brother Lukas Gregory is the King of Summer, and I've heard that a woman named Katrin is the Queen of Sorrows. I've never met her, however, which is quiet unfortunate, for I hear she is spectacular as all Ice Queens must be. But, alas, we will have to amuse ourselves with the company that is present. And, speaking of which, let us go gather the wayward to us!" Coco declared suddenly prancing away toward the center of the fair.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.