Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(FF14) Tony & Green

Pouring himself some punch, Tony smiled with his gold-encrusted tusks on full display, prominent in their glory. They aided his weak mantle to express itself, glimmering sunlight off their golden reflection much like the rings adorning his fingers, each one gaudy but special to him. Trinkets he had gathered through promises and jobs.

"Likewise!" the Troll saluted, clinking his beaker against Green's own before taking a sip. He pulled a face but simply shrugged. It would have to do.

"Green, may I say that you are quite the imposing individual. One would even suggest, indomitable? I assume you have been an upstanding member of this grand Freehold for some time?"

As he spoke, the Ogre's eyes flickered toward's where people had started to pledge themselves to the Freehold.

Soon, real soon.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green stared down at the Ogre, the hard angles of his face expression... confusion?

"Uh. Yeah? I been here a while?"

To cover his uncertainty, the big Element gulped from his punch with slow deliberation.

"This is... good stuff. Yeah?" He paused. "Yeah. I stuck around I suppose. Why?"

"It is delightful, absolutely wonderful!" the upbeat Summer replied, smiling as Green spoke of the punch.

It really wasn't. It did not nearly have enough bourbon mixed in. It tasted too fruity for his liking.

"Oh, its just nice to be in the company of a soul whom can enlighten a weary newcomer," Tony easily conveyed, gesticulating with his punch-cup as his rings radiated the weak glimmer of his Mantle. "Coming from one city, the other side of this beloved country of ours, to the other, can be daunting. One is fresh of the bus, so to speak, and instantly hears there is a fair to celebrate the changing of the guard, and well, blow me down! How fortuitous timing! Lady luck, smiles down on me!" A laugh, hearty. A sip of the punch. "It is just so thrilling to be alive and free, wouldn't you say, my friend?"

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Um. Yeah... Yeah. It is. The longer you are alive, the more you stick it to them! If you catch my drift..."

Green continued to drink from his punch in a slow, measured way. The cup provided excellent cover. Speaking thus had reminded him of his own rage, buried deep in the magma chamber of his heart. It was not pleasant, nor was the reminder as to why he was so angry.

Green let the moment drag. He need the moments to collect himself.

"Oh, I catch you indeed, Sir!" Tony replies with a wide grin as he watched the tall Elemental carefully. After a while, his eyes moved to other parts of the tent, sipping carefully at the completely and utterly non-alcoholic beverage in his hand. "Perhaps you could assist me, as a newcomer to this most marvelous of freeholds?! Perchance, who is who at this Fair for Fall?"

Getting acquainted with names and faces? Oh, yeah.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green lowered his drink. "You new to these parts? Get yourself to Betony Rue, yeah? She's the first one you need talk to." With a single jerk of his big head, he gestured to the Autumn Queen had made her table. "See her. The rest will come to you. Feel me?"

A small smile etched itself onto the Elemental's features. That was all the new Ogre got, however. Green was Winter and the Troll was unfamiliar.

8. Likes CyledyrWyllt liked this post

"You're absolutely right, sir!" Tony replied with a toothy grin. He gave Green a bow, from the waist. "Thank you for your patience, Mr. Green! If I see you soon, then fantastic! If not, then may you have a wonderful day! Bye for now!"

Taking his punch and shiny Mantle with him, the Troll headed off to swear himself to the Freehold, his grin fading slightly.

Fucking Winters. Soooo judgmental.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green was left standing in his own bubble of solitude by the table. He continued to drink, watching what was going on around him.

By default, Green will be leaving the scene

Closed Thread