Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(FF14)Terri's Table

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri was standing by the front of her stall, making sure everything was set out in the right place, to catch the eye and express that, indeed, scarves were the order of the day. Head snapping round as she heard her name, Terri's already friendly face splits into a massive grin as her eyes bulge open. "Sasha?"

"Sasha!" she squeals, already dashing to meet the lively Fairest and threw her arms around the Winter Courtier, someone she had thought gone from life. "How? When?" Terri started as she broke from the hug, still amazed that Sasha had returned. "Are you okay? Its been so long!" she added, some concern coming through, hoping that she wasn't in any trouble.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Sasha

Hugging it is!

L’aire hugged the Autumn Steepscrambler until she let go first. The Dancer’s smile was as wide as Terri’s, and it’d been a long time since she felt smiling that widely.

“How - what?” Shaking her head slightly confused. “When, like in the last week or so or something?” Shrugging, not recalling exactly when she got back.

“Yes, I’m fine for the most part.” L’aire breathed in a little, realizing it wasn’t major added. “There’s nothing that happened or went wrong.” Well, that’s a white lie. "I should say I just left for a while, things changed and came back here.”

“You? How have you been?” The Onyx wondered what the hell may have happened that it didn’t seem like Terri wasn’t the Queen any longer.

“I heard about some of the F-Weather stuff.” Glancing around, with a hushed voice at the mention of the guys named. “Swilla filled me in a little on what happened, he was kinda vague.” Looking around the Hedge, not wanting to startle people, then back to the red squirrel. “Because I don’t think he wanted to rattle new people, or something.”

Shaking herself a little and then her head. “Sorry, rambling.” The Fairest bit her lip with slightly wide eyes.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Don't apologize," Terri begun, her tail drooping slightly at mention of F-Weather. It was always going to come up and she needed to get used to it. She lowered her voice to match Sasha's. "I was in the Four Seasons when it was attacked," the Beast started, looking around. "Mr. Bates helped me escape but at the cost of...well, he sacrificed himself."

She left it at that for now. No point in bringing up the Fleshmarket here.

"But that's in the past, right? Time to focus on the future," Terri grinned, indicating her table of scarves and other accessories. "I've set up shop at Quicksilver Gate, somewhere to sell my designs, as well as talk to people about hedgespun raiment they may be interested in!"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

S
    Sasha

L’aire gave a partial shrug to hear the words from her red headed friend. Met with sudden frozen shock when she continued. The Dancer’s eyes widened her mouth parted slightly, a horrified look on her face. No Mr. Lanky Bates anymore… saving Terri was commendable, but it angered her to hear someone died because of that flapping evil thing. Hide your Love and Hate L'aire... But more probably died and she hadn’t heard yet.

The Fairest composed herself, nodding to Terri but she felt there was more details of the escape with Mr. Bates. For now, she’d let it rest since they were at the Faire. Her head turned sharply, “Quicksilver Gate? You may have to take me there at some point, or give me directions.”

Looking at her table of scarves, the Onyx was clearly looking for something particular. “So, do you have a grey, black or white one?” Clearly seeing that most of them were fall colored, she thought she’d ask at least.

“What else have I missed?” Relaxing more in the presence of the Truefriend, the combination of Terri’s nature and the radiating smell of fresh bread was like a cozy cottage. The Dancer skirted around to the side of the table, so as not to block other potential buyers. As she did, L’aire spotted Degnar with a raised brow. She gave a quick wave to the strange Tunnelgrub.

Description

PRE

"Hmmm," Terri thinks aloud as she crouches behind the table, effortlessly crouching on such towering heels. It was okay keeping balance, it was looking good while doing it. "Its a project set up by Gianna," the Beast said, her tail visible, bobbin to and fro as she rummaged around under the table's overhanging bronzed cloth. "D'you know Gianna? Courtless? Massive spectacles? Anyway, she established it as a place for artisans of the freehold to trade in their wares. Marcus has a stall, as does Queen Jasons. Mr. Tickle too but I never see him; Tally generally stands in. I'm hoping to hold an open evening there one night, late night shopping but anyone can come, not only Changelings but mundies also, so you have to be careful. Ah, here we go!" she suddenly exclaimed, standing back up with a couple of scarves neatly folded, ready to show to Sasha. One was very minimalist, with bare branches and birds perching with a white background. The other had black and grey peacock feathers over it, and was quite beautiful, even if Terri said so herself. "If you had a design in mind, I'll be happy to make one to order. Everything I make is one of a kind, I prefer it that way. However, if you wanted, Sasha, I'm quite adept in hedgespinning also. Christmas is coming, after all," the petite redhead winked, allowing the Fairest to take the scarves to peruse at her leisure.

"Missed?" Terri thought, eyes taking in the tent as it started to fill. They fell upon a certain Elemental and a smile tugged at her lips. "Oh, well, Rick's not dead, and we've moved back in together." A pause as she sought out Sasha's violet eyes. "Y'know, as roomies." Terri couldn't help herself but giggle and flush slightly.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest watched as Terri’s tail bopped around, it was cute and bushy and really did resemble a squirrel that was foraging for something. But not the actual red squirrels, they were nasty suckers. Terri was a sweetheart. “Gianna… umm.” L’aire looked up to the side, racking her memories. “Ya know, I kinda remember the name. Can’t get an image in my head.” Pausing a moment with an upturned brow. “Marcus?” She couldn’t quite remember him. “Mr. Tickle…oh… he was interesting…but I never actually met him, just heard of him.”

Her eyes quickly jolted back to Terri from her memories when she popped up suddenly. The Dancer looked at the birds, but didn’t spark her interest. As soon as Terri unfolded the one with the feathers, her violet eyes were delighted. “Oh, I like this one! I really do.” Sliding the peacock one form the Steepscrambler’s hands, L’aire touched the fabric and let it slip over her fingertips. It was beautiful, and a perfect compliment of fall for the Onyx courtier. “I think I’ll take this one though for now. I’ve never been able to find a snow and ice scarf, or pattern of any sort. Even if it was in blues I’m sure it would be fine since, well, it’s how its depicted. Unless it was whites on black or something.” L'aire looked over the pattern carefully, admiring the tiny brushes of the feathers on the plumes. They were amazingly lifelike for black and white.

For a moment or so, while Terri continued, the Dancer’s forehead rose with the mention of Rick. “Not dead is good.” The Fairest nodded with a half twist in it. “So… that’s some news.” L’aire cocked her head and looked at Terri in humorous disbelief. She put up her hands and did air quotes. “Roomies. Huh?” Her lips moved into a playful ‘tell me more’ smirk.

Description

PRE

"You've never met Marcus?" Terri questioned, perhaps a little surprised. As one of the longest serving members of the freehold, Terri assumed everyone knew Marcus. Eyes flickering across the tent, Terri spotted the Elemental as he headed over towards the punch, pointing him out to Sasha. "Really nice guy, always been around to help me in some tight spots."

"Sure thing!" Terri said, placing the bird scarf on the table. "Let me get a bag." She had had several of them printed with Treetop Fashions on the side and delicately place Sasha's purchase into it before offering it to the beautiful Fairest.

A shrug but she still grinned. "No, really, actual roomies," Terri laughed out loud. "We had a chat, got stuff out of our system and then I offered him a room in the Hollow we once shared."

Her eyes went wide as she realised what she had inadvertently said. "Oh, crap! I didn't mean it like that! Not that sorta stuff!" Again, she blushed.

"So, how about you, how are you settling back in?" Terri added real quick.

S
    Sasha

L’aire shook her head, her memory of the man was fuzzy. “Maybe I did?” Shrugging her aquiline shoulders. “It may have been brief and I’ve forgotten? My memory isn’t the greatest…” It hadn’t been since she was taken, music and dancing sure, people, places, faces, not so much.

Waving her hand to the notion of the bag, but it was too late, it was already there. Besides, the bag was cute with her store name on it. “You didn’t mention how much it isTerri.” Smiling with a slight laugh, her hand moving to her cross body bag.

“Uh huh….” The Fairest said, disbelieving the squirrel, especially as her face flushed. “Sure… got stuff out of your system.” Her violet eyes danced while the smirk widened across her face. L’aire winked, she was kidding with the Truefriend, she didn’t do it often anymore. Most of the time her kidding was lost in translation. “I don’t remember if I ever met Rick.” Slightly shrugging, again, her memory of two years ago not helping. “I may have, in passing?” Although there was a pattern that she was slowly starting to realize; the people with significance in her life were the ones she remembered. Or did something really outstanding.

“Not sure about ‘settled’ yet. Returned to Studio One. Must have picked the perfect time of year with school in full session, so is dance.” Flipping up her hand in a ‘who’da thunk’ motion. “Although, since I’ve been back, I feel I really need to be more useful around here.”

Because I’m slightly weary of being ‘just another pretty face’...again.

Description

PRE

"We'll call it ten bucks, and a night out dancing sometime," Terri grinned, knowing that she was knocking a good deal of the normal price but this was the Fallen Fair. It wasn't about the money.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Although, he did vanish off the face of the earth so I'm not entirely surprised you've never been introduced." Was there a slight bitter edge to Terri's voice when talking about that time in her life? Yes.

It quickly vanished. "Is it good to be teaching again? I can't say I ever saw you dance, Sasha. We should definitely cut up some dance floors!"

S
    Sasha

“Ten, that’s it?!” Her violet eyes widened in disbelief. The Fairest may not have been loaded but she wasn’t about pay so little for something so beautiful. L’aire carefully pulled out thirty dollars from her wallet and set it on the table, the ten was on top, below it was a twenty that hopefully Terri wouldn’t see right away. *

When the Steepscrambler explained Rick’s sudden vanish, the Dancer’s brows knitted together a little. Whispering so as not to draw attention to the matter entirely. “You know, I think we should do a little more catching up then just here.” The Onyx Fairest wasn’t sure if she wanted to talk about it, but, L’aire would at least give her the opportunity… besides, spending time with the redhead was always wonderful.

“Teaching, yes, yes it is. I missed the people who come in and enjoy dancing whether or not they’re good.” She smiled, it was clearly she truly did love it.

“I was doing some research in my spare time. Do you know of any Bongtoogi instructors? Staff fighting? I thought about taking up something like that, fencing, but maybe something more accessible in a pinch?” Shrugging her aquiline shoulders, L’aire wasn’t trying to press the issue, but there was a sense about her to feel needed.

* Can't hide it fail
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-10-03 20:13:01 Fooling Terri rolls 5 to Dex+Larc (10 Again) 6, 1, 2, 6, 5 failure

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread