Ended
Watch

After-Ack: Rina Yui

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

The door to her Chamber is slightly ajar and the tangy scent of freshly squeezed lemons emanates...

Her official Chamber is spacious. Packed with books and maps and all manner of paperwork.

There is, as before, cleanliness and order and the usual mass of information all about.

On one wall there are three modern, if large, stark and dramatic framed photo prints of ballerinas in tutus holding a ballet poses against a dark background. Another print hangs on another wall: a large framed copy of John Waterhouse's 'Lady of Shalot.'

Between these four large maps of Sacramento are pinned to walls. These charts seem to detail various aspects of the Kindred domain and are annotated with Domain information upon that of the mortal map.

Erected to conceal a quarter of her Chamber from view is a tall Chinese screen. A fire extinguisher is obvious as is an office desk. Her main desk is piled high with neatly stacked notes, college textbooks and dozens of school style notebooks. All look well used. Five bookcases are against the walls. Each is brimming and over-filled with pre-owned books. They look, at first glance, to be entirely textbooks and non-fiction. There's a cheap looking laptop and printer on the desk too.

There are a few comfortable chairs and a soft furnished couch. A coat rack and a seat are opposite her busy looking desk. The place, though busy with clutter, is clean and also has the aroma of fresh lemons.

Seated on one of the couches, tiny Martha, smiling and chirpy is neatly attired in her usual modest English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer... a pair of scholarly... yes, she'd admit it..."Hipster" style... spectacles are perched daintily on the end of her nose, she wears a very short pleated black gymslip which daringly shows her legs to above mid thigh... her raven black hair is tied into two very long twin tails, each with the red ribbon bows.

A swift glance would reveal that most of her left leg is obviously a C-Leg prosthetic. She wears a single white knee sock on her flesh leg and a pair of carefully polished black Oxford pattern shoes, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the Edwardian style gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip.

She emits no Beast and has not invoked her Blush of Life.

Martha's exuding typical sweet innocence.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina enters the chambers, with her typical calm demeanor, peering around at all the books and papers. She has traded out her usual uniform for a comfortable-looking t-shirt and jeans combo, with a pair of dark-colored combat boots to complete the ensemble. Usually, the boots would conceal a knife of some kind, but tonight, in the spirit of the meeting, it is bare. It put Rina slightly on edge to be unarmed, especially in the presence of the Seneschal who, despite her size and sweetness, scared her a little. The only Kindred who acted innocent were those who tried to lure you into a false sense of security until they struck, in her experience.

The thought of the information stored in the place excites her for a moment and she considers perusing it to see if there's anything relevant around. Then, the reason she came strikes her again and she goes to find the Seneschal in her couch. The Japanese Shadow stands before the petite Seneschal and bows her head slightly in respect. "Senescal Villiers. It is a pleasure to see you again."
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling meekly, Martha smiles to greet Rina and gently pats the couch. Inviting Rina to be seated next to her.

"Good evening, Miss! What a delight to see you again!" Martha sounded sincere. But she recalled the unease their first meeting had left her with.

Smiling, Martha took a chance to study Rina's legs and boots and rubbed at the thigh element and knee joint of her C-Leg for a moment.

"Thank you for visiting! Might I interest you in some lemonade, Miss?" Martha asks cheerily. Making a small hand gesture towards the nearby carafe of lemonade.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina nods, moving carefully to take a seat next to Martha. She looks at the lemonade for a moment, and decides she would rather not, as usual, waste the effort and strength necessary to intake the liquid. However, she also knows it would be rude of her to refuse, so she simply nods again. "I believe I would, yes. Thank you." She pauses. "I am curious as to why you wished to see me, exactly."
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha pouts and nods as Rina refuses the lemonade. Nodding again, Martha listens as Rina gets right down to business.

Blinking, rubbing at her maimed thigh, Martha replies;
    "Oh, well, Miss, it has been almost four months now since you began to make Sacramento your home. I wondered how you were finding things." she smiles sweetly.

"I would just like to hear how things are. If you had anything to ask or report..." her words die away. She studies Rina again.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina clasps her hands in her lap, considering how she would phrase her request. It was not a very difficult, or likely uncommon, request, she was sure, but improperly phrased it could be rude and demanding. She had come with an ulterior motive, and one that she was sure the little Dragon would acquiesce to, but there was always that off chance. "It has been excellent so far. I had a slight difficulty in securing a place to remain, but that was settled in short order." She pauses. "In any case, the other Kindred have been rather kind to me, and forgiven any of my blunders, so far." Another pause, and she crosses her legs. "I did have a request, if you would be so kind as to humor me."
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Splendid!" Martha chirped. Smiling, she clapped her hands in brisk glee. "I am delighted to hear that, Miss!" smiling, Martha listens as Rina raised the query and request.

Blinking, Martha replies;
    "Well, of course you may ask. What is it, Miss?" another sweet smile.

As she speaks, Martha carefully lifts her C-Leg over her flesh one. Clearly an echo of Rina's own body language.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina responds to Martha's sweet smile with her own pale imitation, phrasing and rephrasing her request in her mind. From what she had learned about the other Shadow, she seemed to expect the best of everyone. So, showing kindness and humility would be the best means of obtaining her aid. "I find myself limited in the Disciplines of my blood. There is one in particular that I have found great difficulty in learning in the past, without aid. The Discipline of Obfuscate has escaped those of mine for as long as we have existed, as I have been taught, but it is quite the useful one to us." She pauses to let the information sink in. "So, I have resigned myself to finding a teacher to educate me. As I know few other individuals who may be positively inclined to increase my education, I had thought to ask this boon of you."
    Aspect of the Predator

Martha Villiers

PRE

Rina's strange and unforeseen smile made Martha blink. But the request was a good one and she nodded eagerly as the idea unfolds.

"Ah! I see! Well, I shall be glad to help, Miss!" a happy chirp and tone. Blinking happily, as she speaks, Martha earnestly rubs at where her stump must be.

Nodding again to Rina, she confirms;
    "Indeed! I shall be only too happy to help you!"

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina gives her another fake smile, happy that she might finally learn a Discipline that had evaded her for years. "Excellent. Did you have a notion when we might begin? Are you going to be busy with re-examining the other that have been Acknowledged in the near future?"
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread